³⁶◽Scarlett Johansson◽

Plot: Scarlett accidently calls you 'baby' in an interview.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

Scarlett tucked your hair behind your ear before everyone was called out. You grinned at her and walked onto the set. You noticed that the interviewer was all ready there, you sat in between Robert and Scarlett, Elizabeth sitting behind you. You wiggled in your seat, getting comfortable, causing the cast to stare at you oddly with hints of amusement glistening in their eyes. You turned around, your eyes meeting with everyone else's and they looked back at the interviewer.

Confused, you looked at the interviewer and the interview started. The interviewer greeted everyone and shook their hands with a smile on her face. "Today we are with the amazing Avengers cast." She introduced aster sitting down. "We have a few fan questions that you can hopefully answer." She said gathering the pieces of card. "Robert Downey Jr, how does it feel to be the Iron Man?" She read off the card.

You quietly chuckled, of course he was asked the first question, they didn't want to take any chances. Scarlett grinned at you before leaning slightly towards you. "What are you laughing at?" She quietly asked as Robert was giving his answer.

"When Robert wasn't asked the first question, he threatened to leave the room if anyone did that in the future and now here we are" You whispered, causing Scarlett to quietly laugh as she recalled the memory.

The interview went on and you answered one or two questions before becoming bored of listening to your fellow cast members talk. That's when you noticed the interviewer has a small bag on her lap, full of mushrooms? 

"Are those mushrooms?" You asked, after Jeremy had finished speaking, looking at the bag in her lap. The interviewer smiled at you.

"Yeah, would you like one?" She offered. Your eyes lit up with excitement.

"Would I like one? Yes please." You grinned, holding out your hand as she dropped one into it. "Thank you." You smiled, holding the small, ceramic mushroom in your hands.

"Would anyone else like one?" She asked, looking at the rest of the cast. The cast politely declined and you sat with your new found friend, safely in your hands.

"Y/N you're so weird." Jeremy announced, everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"Excuse me! What do I do that's weird?" You said, fake offended.

"So many things." Robert chimed in. You looked at him, wanting him to explain. "Well for starters, you pick up rocks from the ground and give them to us."

"Robert, you know you like them." You watched as he shrugged his shoulders. "You don't like my rocks?" You quietly asked, hurt slightly by the new found information.

"Aww, baby." Scarlett smiled, putting her hand on your knee and rubbing it comfortingly. Your eyes widened, she called you 'baby'. You stared at her, but she just pretended like nothing had happened and that it was totally normal. The interviewer noticed and stared at Scarlett's hand, still, resting on your knee. Thankfully, the interviewer didn't say anything and she continued with the interview. 

Throughout the interview, Scarlett's hand had somehow moved up and rested on your thigh. Sometimes she would squeeze it ever so slightly, making you tense a little; you didn't want to get caught. You and Scarlett were very keen to announce your relationship, but your manager, along with Scarlett's, told you to keep your relationship a secret for as long as possible. You knew it was for a good reason, but it didn't stop you from being frustrated.

~After the Interview~

You were walking with Lizzy and Paul (Bettany) when you were suddenly dragged into a small corridor. You opened your mouth to scream, but a hand quickly clamped around it and you were met with familiar green eyes. Your pounding heart decreased into a more natural rhythm and you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Don't scare me like that, Scarlett!" You scolded, after she had removed her hand from your mouth. Scarlett smiled apologetically. "It's okay, and why are you so touchy today?" You questioned, referring to the interview.

"Do you think they noticed?" You nodded your head and Scarlett frowned. "I thought I was being sneaky." She shrugged.

"Sneaky?" You exclaimed. "You were the exact opposite of sneaky! Your hand was literally grabbing at my thigh." You said in disbelief. "And we were sitting in the front!" You added.

"I'm sorry." Scarlett apologized, head hung low. You cupped her face and made her look at you, before capturing her lips in a sweet kiss.

"I forgive you, but next time I'm not sitting next to you." You explained. Scarlett's face fell.

"What? You can't do that!" You giggled at her before booping her nose and walking out of the corridor. "Hey! That's not fair!" Scarlett called after you, clearly upset. You laughed to yourself and carried on walking. Once you had rounded the corner, Scarlett huffed as she crossed her arms like an angry toddler. "She can't do that. It's not fair." She mumbled under her breath, before walking to the canteen (cafeteria).

A/N:

I apologize for not updating for a few days, but I hope you enjoyed todays update! REQUESTS ARE still CLOSED so please do not request!  Have a beautiful day or an amazing night, ThisPerson :)