1.69 Million ahhhh + news on the sequel

Welp back here again to thank y'all for reading. I find it crazy that we are still trending on the levixreader tag. Thanks so much guys again.

I guess y'all want to know when the sequel is coming out....

It's very soon.

Precisely it is....

NEXT MONTH!!! Whoop whoop.
The last chapter of the manga is being released next month and on that day I will post the first chapter of the sequel 😎

In case y'all are confused as to why the sequel has taken so long, it's because I've been waiting for the manga to finish so I know what's going on hahaha. AOT has been a crazy ride and every chapter is something insane that I can't anticipate. Despite this, it's definitely one of my favourite mangas and anime and I am thankful that one day I randomly decided to watch it.

Well, lads it's time for some shameless self promo and a sneak peak of the sequel cover (no hate plz)

'Phobia - A Levi x Original Character Story'

phobia

/ˈfəʊbɪə/

noun

an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

***

Eve Hamilton has a fear of touch. She immediately becomes defensive when anyone touches her. This isn't a problem because she is one of the most respected person in the Military Police, ranking as second-in-command.

She works alone, but it isn't an issue because no one dares to get close to her.

But that all changes after a meeting with all the Military Corps. Suddenly she is forced out of her usual comfort zone and she can't help but think about the reason for her discomfort.

Levi Ackerman.

--

A Levi x Original Character.

Book I of the Phobia series.

'Therapy - A Levi x Original Character Story'

therapy

/ˈθɛrəpi/

noun

treatment intended to relieve or heal a disorder.

***

Eve Hamiliton and Levi's mission was successful. They busted the corrupted casino and liberated all confined souls.

This moment of achievement was short lived when they run into a problem, heavily threatening Eve's life. The First Interior Squad are out for blood, and there's a bounty on Eve's head.

Eve and Levi struggle to take on their intimidating enemy, while an invitation to the Survey Corps sits idly in Eve's office.

***

A Levi x Original Character.

Book II of the Phobia series.

'Knowledge - A Meliodas x Original Character Story'

- A Meliodas X Original Character Story -

Grace Pendragon, the princess of Camelot and twin sister of Arthur Pendragon, was cursed due to her adventurous tendencies. With this curse, she's lost certain memories and can't use her power to its fullest.

Despite this, she ventures out, trying to find a cure, but instead finds herself saving a princess in need.

Using her curse as an excuse, she disappears from Camelot and sets out on and adventure with the princess of Liones and a tavern owner. The group of people around her are forbidden, but Grace makes friends and creates unbreakable bonds.

But soon things become complicated. Fights are fought, enemies are made, lovebirds emerge and people die. But she still has someone by her side, fighting with her.

But after Grace regains her memories, she realizes she is Knowledge. And now everything has a deeper meaning to it.

(Slow Burn Romance)

'Strong Connections - Levi x Reader'

*blurb coming soon*

That's all guys. Thanks for sticking around for so long. Please check out the above books too lol. Have a good day luvs.