cypher's condo III

This kiss wasn't like the last, a spur of the moment—instead, built on the prolonged rising tension, yearned from the start. It was sensual, lips moving in sync; an earned passion of lust with a strong desire for one another, an ignition of fire throughout the soul. With a healing sense of emotional connection, to you both it was something deeper than just beneath the surface of physical attraction.

Slight gasps of air were taken in between the movement of your lips, your mouth parting open for the hot exhales on your skin. Kisses were placed along the side of your jaw, drawing in the pleasure from each touch. You loved every aspect of it, only desiring for more—and Oikawa was willing to give you all of himself under your compliance.

The ruffle of hands trailing on clothing, the crackle of the needle reverbing through the speakers and the continuous thunder and rain pattering on the window filled the space within the condo, a dark and sultry tone overwhelming the mood between you two. Sensual kissing led to hands wandering, feet moving from one room to another. Sooner or later, you were pressed up against the crook of the door leading into his bedroom, his hands and lips never once separating from your body.

Upon entering, you noticed the same large window wall expanding from ceiling to floor taking up the left side of his bedroom from the door. It was entirely dark, barely seeing the same bright Tokyo skyline, completely fogged over on the glass by condensation. In the middle laid a king-sized bed with pristine white sheets, relaxed and undone from the night before. The air in his room felt cold on your skin, the warmth of his embrace keeping your body temperate.

Oikawa positioned his hands behind your back and laid you down on his bed, caressing the entire outline of your thighs. He placed another kiss on your lips, hovering himself on top while digging his left elbow on the pillow above your head, rocking his body against yours. Both of your hands remained linked behind his neck, slowly dragging them down his shoulders and onto his chest.

The quiet smacks of his lips down your neck softly rang in your ears before you felt him kiss the edge of your jaw, feeling a warm exhale on your skin that sent a shiver to your spine. With his right hand, Oikawa trailed down your thigh, slipping his fingers underneath the hem of your dress. When he reached for the elastic of your underwear, you gently grabbed his hand.

"Wait," you softly spoke, causing him to stop in place. He peered down at you with an apprehensive expression, wondering to himself if he did something wrong. "Tell me what's your motive."

"What do you mean?" Oikawa removed his hand from under your dress, placing it by your waist on the bed.

Stroking the back of his hair, you looked up at him with disenchantment in your eyes, a sorrowful look situated on your face. You knew what some men were capable of; charming women left and right in order to sleep with them, only to be used and discarded once done. Unfortunately, a past affair had left you vulnerable in a similar situation, knowing exactly how it felt to be in the other position.

"I just want to know your motive so I don't waste my time," you lowered your eyelids, your voice slightly shaken and quiet. Not wanting to look him in the eyes, you turned your head towards the window wall, breaking the gaze in between you two. "It's because I really like you, Tooru."

"I really like you, too." Oikawa immediately responded, no hesitation in between his words.

You've been with men similar to him—the ladies' man, the bad boy—all of them with ulterior motives. It was always the same; once you let them get what they want, they leave you at your most vulnerable, regardless of how long they led you on. Although it seemed like Oikawa wouldn't be that kind of person, you couldn't help but still have your suspicions, knowing it was best to leave yourself guarded in that sense than to go through the pain all over again.