♠️♠️♠️♠️

💫💫💫💫💫

💫💫💫💫💫

Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare

Driving the car his eyes flickered between the path ahead and the Hoor sitting beside him.

His heart was beating loudly making him gulp......

She was looking outside with so much innocence that it made him fear how is he going to protect that innocent angel...

She turned around making him freeze.....

"App gadi rok sakta hai kuch der ke liye"she asked in a meek voice making him gulp...

(can you stop the car for sometime)

Nodding his head he stopped the car at the roadside while she opened the door and went out looking ahead at the mountains resting her body on the car......

He was not aware what was happening in her mind...she was mysterious.

Sensing someone gaze on herself she looked towards him......making his breath stopped.

Her eyes were shining with unshed tears making his heart clinch in pain.....

"Kya hua"he asked with hope to get an answer.

(what happen)

"Bhai ki yaad aa rahi hai"she whispered looking down while tears left her eyes wetting her pale cheeks.

(I am missing my brother)

"Mujhe bhi"he said standing beside her while looking ahead at the view they didn't try to console each other but the silence between them did.....

(me too)

"Kya soch rahi ho"he asked after sometime turning towards her.

(what are you thinking about)

She shook her head smiling lightly....

Sitting in the car she fiddled with her fingers while he looked straight ahead both were strangers unknown to each other but the comfort was still there between them even without talking more than necessary.....

"Pohanch gai"he said with a soft voice stopping the car with a loud voice in front of the haveli.

(we reached)

Going out of the car he moved towards her while she sat there looking down at her lap...

Open the car door he startled her making her look towards him...

"Bahar nahi aana"he asked in a soft voice making her gulp...

(are you not coming outside)

Nodding her head she stepped out of the car walking behind him inside..

Entering inside the haveli he was greeted by the weird glances making him gulp.

"Kahan tha sahabzada"his father asked, making him gulp.