22

"Spencer and Y/N are here

"Spencer and Y/N are here."

You and Spencer walk in and Rossi brings you in for a hug. "How are you doing piccola?" He asks once you pull away from the hug.

"I'm doing a lot better. Thank you for asking." You respond with a smile.

Spencer places his hand on your lower back, and the three of you walking towards the kitchen.

As soon as Penelope's eyes landed yours, she walks up to you giving you a hug. "Oh my god, Hi. It's so nice to finally meet you. How are you?"

You look over at Spencer and he gives you a smile and you turn to Penelope and say, "It's nice to finally meet you too Penelope. I'm doing a lot better thank you for asking and thanks for all the gift baskets. A lot of the things you sent really come in handy."

"I knew you'd love them. I told you Luke." She said and turns to scold at Luke.

You and Spencer both let out a laugh at their behavior. You already love Penelope.

"I'm JJ, it's nice to meet you Y/N. I heard what happened a few months ago. How are you doing?"

You take in her appearance and she's in black jeans, light blue top, long blonde hair, beautiful eyes, pale skin, light makeup, a pair of white heels, but she's not keeping her eyes on you. She keeps looking at Spencer.

"JJ, it's nice to meet you too. I'm doing a lot better now, thanks to Spence." You tell her while placing your hand on his chest.

"Spence huh. Well this is my husband Will and my two boys Henry and Michael."

You shake Will's hand and the two children said their hellos and walked away. The entire time JJ eyes were on Spencer's but his eyes were on you.

We walked closer to the kitchen and a man and a woman come up to you and Spencer.

"Y/N it's nice to meet you. I'm Matt and this is my wife Kristy." You shake hands with Matt and then Kristy, then they both walk away.

Well there goes that.

"I don't think they like me." You whisper into Spencer's ear.

He gives your waist a light squeeze and then you are meet with a woman standing in front of you. She has tan skin, shoulder length hair, a red top, black jeans, a pair of heels and light makeup.

"I'm Tara, it's nice to meet you Y/N. I've heard a few things about you." She extends her hand for you to shake, which you do.

"Nice to meet you Tara and I hope what you heard was all good. Right?" You say and turn your gaze from her to Spencer.

He nods and she says, "All good." And walks back to the table and picks up a glass of wine.

"I like her." You say to Spencer.