Authors Note

Welcome to the 1 Peter 4:8 Series: Book One

Book One

Love. The love of Christ is the reason why we live today and His foundation of love is why there is still good in this world.

"Above all, maintain constant love for one another, since love covers a multitude of sins."‭‭ 1 Peter‬ ‭4:8‬ ‭CSB‬‬

These stories are scripture-filled, faith-based, and tell of Christians growing in their faith, or new Believers coming to know the unmatched power and love of Christ, in turn, they all live according to the Perfect Word of God.

As God is the author of love, these stories tell of love that covers a multitude of sins. This love is only possible through receiving the love of Christ and living repented and solely for Christ.

These stories are authentic in every way. Meaning, they will not ignore the ways of the world, but only be set apart.

Book One: Loving Eleanor *
Book Two: Honeydew
Book Three: Gunnar's Redemption-
Book Four: Glory

-

*this story is a historical fiction set in 1949 that does not deviate from the harshness of the times. All of which include racism, prejudice, and racist language. Mentions of sexual assault.

-Sequel to Honeydew, but can be read alone

-

Hi!

Welcome to Loving Eleanor!

I'll be updating this story Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

Moving on!

I just wanted to give a fair warning about the content of this book.

If you've read my other stories you know that they're more on the romantic and sweet side.

This story will have its fair share of romance, I promise, however, it'll be serious.

Set in 1949 and being an interracial love story, we all know that it's going to be crazy.

Let me lay out the warnings:

Racial slurs
Sexual harassment
Racist hate speech
Manipulative buttholes
Interracial love
*this is for y'all racist people. black, white, Asian, Hispanic, American, Australians, Europeans, Africans, South Americans, everyone on God's green earth that has a problem with interracial love. Ya nasty*
Talk of Christianity + love for God *all of my stories are Christian at the heart. whether it's blatant and obvious, or a little more in the mix, it still revolves around God! I love Him and if you don't like it, you can still read the book. I don't mind, but beware, you may start loving Him too because He's so amazing. Just saying, He works like that. I love Him*

-

This book has mature language fit to the times. Proceed with caution. It does lighten up, but racial slurs are used in this book.

With all of that being said, I hope you enjoy the story, and welcome to

Loving Eleanor!

-