•CHAPTER 64•

'Early leave'

---

While the entire castle was making there way towards the great hall Amora was sitting on her four poster bed folding her cloths into her trunk, getting ready for her early leave for Christmas.

The curious glances made Amora feel slightly awkward as she headed toward Dumbledore's office.

"Amora?" Natalia appeared out of now where, "where are you going?"

"It's family stuff, I'm leaving a few day early to sort it out," Amora lied, trying to hide the topic of there real situation.

"Even Cedric, Hermione, Harry and the Weasleys?" She asked suspiciously, squinting her hazel pupils.

Amora quickly answered, "their saying with us back in France."

"Your not telling me something Amora, just spit it out!"

"I'm sorry Natalia! I can't stop right now! See you after Christmas!" Amora yelled back, running off down the hallways towards the Dumbledore's Office.

Cedric was already waiting for them, having less people talking to him on the way to there meeting spot. Professor Dumbledore smiled at all the children, speaking up, "right we are all here, let's go!"

The eight students where led towards Hogmeade, leading them threw the thick layers of snow towards one of the empty buildings.

"Miss Delacour, Mr Diggory?" He asked, "I trust you understand what you'll be doing from here." They both nodded, Cedric arms occupied with his trunk and their needy kitten.

Both of them walked over to grate, stepping in one foot by the other. Amora grabbed a hand full of powder clearing her throated and said the words 'Grimmauld Place' before her hand opened making the dust fall from her palm.

---

The warm sensations radiated of Amora's body, the room they appeared in was familiar, the dark lighting and the creaky floor boards. She stepped out Of the fireplace being snatched into the tightest hug she's ever received.

"I've missed you so much!!!" Fleur squealed, her grip becoming tighter.

"Fleur," Amora squeaked, "I need air."

"Sorry..." Fleur sheepishly laughed.

Ginny came through next, followed by Hermione, Ron, the twins and Harry. All filing into the meeting room.

"Is dad going to be ok?" Ron asked, glancing at this mother.

" he'll be fine dear," Mrs Weasley smiled.

Amora felt the warms of familiar hands graze her hip bones, making her breathing hitch slightly. She look up slightly to see her beloved Boyfriend looking down at her with a smile.

"Are you hungry Remus?" The werewolf nodded, looking quite ruff from his latest transformations.

The members say around the table picking at the their food, talking about upcoming missions and theory's about the Wizard world.

"Babe?"

"Mhmm," Amora smiled, "your tired love, go get some rest. I'll be up soon, ok?"

Amora only smiled, walking off towards their room on the fourth floor being closely followed by Ace, she squeaked open their door revealing the untouched room. Some of there cloths still hung up in the wardrobes, and their bed un-made.

Amora didn't both getting into pyjamas she just stole ones of Cedric's T-shirts that fit her like a dress and wore her panties underneath.

Both Amora and Ace climbed into their beloved cosy bed snuggling into each other until Cedric decided come to bed.