Chapter 33

(unedited)

Mable's P.O.V

Life as a werewolf has never been easy. Growing up, I was taught "trust no one, because everyone is the enemy." I only knew what I did and never drifted into the other world that was always there. To me, I wasn't the monster, humans were. I was too trusting when I was younger. I believed anything a person told me no matter how wrong I knew it was. Gullible.

People would take advantage of this and use it against me. When I was 5 years old, a boy around my age broke a vase in my house and I watched him do it. When my mother asked who had done it, he blamed me. With his word, I convinced myself and my mother that I had. I could t have dessert for a week. I thought I had deserved it: a punishment for a crime I never committed.

I turned to my right to see Dillian standing next to me with confusion etched across his face. Everything surrounding us was a coating of blackness. The last time I was in this situation, I had almost died.

"Hello children," I heard an angelic voice call to us. I knew that intonation from anywhere. How could I possibly forget something and someone so beautiful?

"Moon Goddess?"

"Eh, eh, eh," Huh? Then I remembered what she told me the last time we had met.

"Selene?" I called out again.

"Yes my child," a thought popped into my head and I hoped it wasn't true.

"Did I die again?" Dillians eyes popped out of his head when he heard this. A medolic laughter filled the air.

"No. I come bearing good news," okay good. I could do with some good news. "As you already know, both of your mates have died under their own faults. With this said, have either of you heard of second chance mates?" I hadn't but it was pretty obvious Dillians did when he grew a big smile on his face. They looked at each other with understanding while I was just hangin there with no clue to what was going on.

"I don't. What is it?" he turned me and took my hands in his making me shiver from the Sparks running through my body with his touch.

"Second chance mates happen when your mates dies too early or before you get to meet them. Second chance mates have the same powerful love like the first mate and will feel the same pleasure sensation whenever we touch,"

"Really!" I all but excitedly screamed. They both laughed at my reaction.

"Yes. Go! Enjoy your love. You both deserve it," Selene silently signaled us away and everything went black for the last time.

Dillian's P.O.V

"They're breathing," I heard someone say.

"Are you serious? They weren't a second ago," I tested out my body movement too see if I could stand, and the second I discovered I could, I was back on my feet. Mable seemed to have to same idea and was standing as well.

Finally, I get to love somebody like I've always wanted to. Suddenly, I attacked her lips with mine only to be jerks back by a pair of arms.

"What the heck man?!" Ray yelled in my ear.

"Why the heck were you just all over my sister?" Conlon continued.

"Second chance mates," I told them breathily since I was still affected by the kiss that had just occurred. Immediately, they both nodded their heads and knew what j was talking about.

"Did everybody know about this but me?" Mable groaned. We lightly laughed at her before Conlan gave me a serious look.

"Don't hurt her," he warned.

"Wouldn't dream of it," I replied back instantly.

A/N:

Sorry. This is a filler really. The good stuff will come Tuesday or Wednesday. Let's try for 35K? Goodbye fellow readers and have a super Sunday!