bosom buddies make an iconic duo

latte✨: do u want me to pick u up ??

latte✨: wait fuck

latte✨: i walked to school so i don't have a ride

latte✨: i'm a dumbass ignore me thanks :))

An exhale escapes my lips as I swing my backpack over my shoulder. The library is dim and calm, Evelyn's text messages pinging on my phone. I exhale, raising my phone, my hair falling over my face as I glance down at her messages, lips twitching.

Finally, I type out a reply.

me: i brought my ADV 

me:  how about ✨i✨ drive us over to the studio lmao

latte✨: i'll meet u in the library ?? :0

I glance up from where I'm standing, my shoes flying across the carpeted flooring of the library as I weave around shelves. My eyes flicker upwards, and I see someone walk into the library, her head tilted downwards, fingers flying across her phone, combat boots tapping against the ground.

Evelyn doesn't notice me as I approach her. Not even as a half smile curves onto her lips and I stand right in front of her, eyes teasing. She takes a step forward, walking right into me.

Bumping into me, she exhales a mierda as her phone flies to the ground. Her eyes flicker up to mine. "Oh, shit. I'm sorry, I had no fucking idea where I was—" She exhales before inhaling. Her eyes flutter shut and she counts to three. "I'm making it worse."

Exhaling a laugh, I nudge her shoulder with mine. "Nah." I make my way out of the library, Evelyn falling into step with me. We pass through the doorway, Evelyn tossing a smile towards the librarian as we make our way into the hallway.

"I have never ridden a motorcycle before. Like, ever." Evelyn says through quick breaths as we make our way into the parking lot. Wind tousles through our hair, and Evelyn's eyes flit about the space, lips parting once they land on the motorcycle.