012

𝟤 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖬𝗂𝗅𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒.
𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟤:𝟣𝟩𝗉𝗆

I haven't had a hair cut in 2 whole ass months, I was looking fine

We been doing aight with this whole pregnancy other than Milan wanting everything in the fucking world, one second she wants to go to the mall, next second she tired.

I looked in the mirror at the barbershop.

"Yeah my boy got me back in the game" I said dapping him up

"I got you my boy, you already know. Aye man, I heard about the baby, congrats" He said nodding cleaning off the razors.

"What you mean, baby?" I said.

"Milan has posted on her story she was having contractions bad" He said, showing me Milan's story.

"Aw bro, we wasn't expecting on telling people yet." I said walking out.

I got in the car and sped home. I been letting to much shit pass with Milan cause she pregnant and all that.

This ain't getting no pass.

𝟥 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.

I forgot to stop and get her food cause she was hungry.

I made it home and rushed up the stairs seeing Milan eating some popcorn.

"Why the fuck.. are you posting on your instagram, about you being pregnant?" I said snatching the popcorn out her hand aggressively.

"What nigga?" Milan said sitting up.

"You heard what the fuck I said, I've been letting shit slide because your aggy ass is pregnant. I told you I wanted to wait to go on Social Media about you being pregnant." I said.

I was angry just talking about it, just wanting to smack the shit out of her so bad.

"Get the fuck out my face Antonio, cause you think I give a flying fuck that fucked another fucked, and came back and fucked that fuck? Fuck no. Now give me that popcorn back right fucking now." She said reaching for my popcorn.

I just walked downstairs, and sat on the couch. I didn't have time for this.

"ANTONIO!!!" She yelled, I just ignored her, and kept scrolling thru my phone getting texts, and calls people telling me congrats.

I heard a loud boom from upstairs.

"You good?" I semi-yelled so she can hear me.

No response...