🔞ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄɪɴɢ - 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬/𝐎𝐅𝐂-𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓🔞

Name: Blair Williams 

Gender: Female

Age: 23

Height: 5"6

Threat Classification: Ex-Hydra Experiment Level 4 (proceed with caution)

Location: Unknown

Family/Contacts: Unknown

Abilities: Enhanced bone structure (Vibranium infused)

Accelerated healing (can also heal others if chooses to do so)

It was mid spring; the sun was high in the sky as the cool breeze flowed through my hair. I never stayed to long in one area, so that I couldn't get caught or cornered by either HYDRA or even SHEILD, who I was supposed to believe were the good guys in this world but as far as I'm concerned there are no 'good guys' just people who are messed up, some more than others. Since my escape from the HYDRA research base on the outskirts of Moscow I've been looking over my shoulder, making sure that no one follows me. I don't know where I was originally from since HYDRA moved me around a lot to different places every six months like a roster to keep me out of enemies' hands. I was 12 when they took me. They wiped all memory of who I was. I didn't even know if Blair was my real name but I kept it since I knew no other name to be called by. I sat on the small wooden bench watching the other people playing in the park with their dog's and various remote-control cars. The sun's rays shun down onto my skin as a leant my head back and allowed it to warm up my body.

After some time, I decided it was time to leave and go back to the temporary hotel that I was staying in. I wouldn't stay more then two night's which made it cheap and quick to get booked in since I was alone. I got into the shower and turned the hot water on and let it cleanse the day away from me before then drying myself and getting dressed and packing my things. I had a bad feeling about tonight and so I went with my gut and grabbed everything and left. Just as I hopped onto a bus, I noticed three men in suits walk into the same hotel that I just left. 'Knew it'. I mentally patted myself on the back for going with my gut rather than risk it another night and risk someone finding me. The sun was setting over the city as I got off the bus and began to walk. Everything was fine, at first. But then I had the same gut feeling of someone following me. Making no attempt to give away that I knew someone was following me I rounded a corner and climbed up a metal fire escape ladder and stood in silence waiting to see if the man would walk past, sure enough he did but not without looking around and getting onto his phone right after he'd lost sight of me. They weren't HYDRA that much I could tell, probably SHEILD looking around. 'shit now what?' I didn't think for exceptionally long before a light in the apartment window blared out between the blinds and onto my face. I ducked down as I saw a shadow walk over to the window and hid until they left. Looking down into the alleyway the man was still there and I could hear others coming to join him. 'great. Can't go down. Guess it's up unless someone has a window open' I climbed up the stairs as high as I could until I found a gate blocking me from getting to the roof. I sighed as I made my way down a couple levels and saw an open window on what looked like the 3rd floor. Taking my chance, I slipped my narrow frame through the open window and made sure to close it exactly to where it was before so no one would notice. Unless they used a goddam ruler.

Once inside I found myself in an office of some sort with a large mahogany desk and brown leather chair and several filing cabinets. My curiosity got the better of me as there where some files on the desk that somewhat called my name to look in them. I poked my head out the door to see if anyone was in and then gently pushed the door shut. 'maybe they'd think the wind from the open window would have knocked it shut?' I opened the file and looked at the papers that where inside only to recognise a military logo on it. "shit" I mumbled under my breath as I went to turn the page, I heard the front door unlock and went to try and sneak out the window but looked to see the person coming in right that moment 'I don't have time! Fuck! Hide!' I threw myself under the desk and curled up as tightly as I could with my backpack on me, which wasn't exceedingly small but apparently it was just small enough to not be spotted as the lights turned on and a pair of strong looking legs stood in front of me. The legs looked like they belonged to a man which that added onto the military logo is not a good mix. 'I need to get out of here!' just as I thought I had a plan of escape the man closed and locked the window and left the office, turning the lights off as he left. I slowly crept out from under the desk and tried to open the window but I wasn't strong enough to open it let alone break the lock on it. Now freaking out internally I looked around the room and saw the light's flickering from what I assume is a tv. A quick peak around the doorframe made my heart drop. 'You've got to be kidding me!' I scooted back into the office and felt my heart pounding. 'I'm in captain America's apartment! What the hell do I do now!!' trying to still my breathing and calm my ever-pounding heart made me lose focus on the world around me as I didn't notice the tv had been turned off and the footsteps were now coming back towards me. 'oh crap...I just need to get to the door and then I'll be okay'. The footsteps stopped as the light began to creak through the door as he opened it. "Hello? Who's there?" I bit my lip as I leant against the desk like I had before, staring out of the window that sat behind it wishing that I were anywhere but here right now. "I know someone's here. Come out now". 'fuck, fuck ,fuck!' my head and heart were screaming. The light turned on and I sensed him walking around the desk as I slowly went to go the other direction in hopes that I could make a runner and get to the door before him. I sprinted on my hands and feet before stumbling up into full running like an idiot in my attempt to get out of the office and out of the apartment. "HEY!" I heard him shout and I shook the door handle, frantically trying to get it open but it was locked. There was a large figure that I could sense behind me making me headbutt the door before turning to see steve Rodgers himself with his arms crossed over his chest, the door key on his belt just dangling there.