S. Geto - Sweet Talk

(If I see one motherfucker in the comments like "But I can't sing", well too fucking bad. You can now.)

(Real life AU)

Gojo decided to rally all of his coworkers to go to a karaoke bar after work on friday. It was met with resistance, mainly from Nanami, but Haibara's enthusiasm coerced him into coming.

At this point, Geto felt like he was just along for the ride. Letting Gojo throw the punches and following in his footsteps. It was fun, Gojo did have a lot of good ideas.

The group of four men make their way into the bar. It wasn't too packed, a pleasant amount of bodies and voices circling the area.

It was a cozy bar, couches lining the walls and square tables splattering here and there. It all seemed to lead up to a stage sitting a foot or two above the groud. The stage was lined in colored lights, a karaoke machine set up along with multiple instruments. Geto guessed that they have musicians play sometimes.

Gojo shouts above the sound of chatter, saying something about how he found a table and to follow him to it. The rest of them just nod, Haibara throwing a thumbs up.

Once they're all seated in the wooden chairs, Geto volunteers to get the first round of drinks.

"So what are all of you feelin'?" He ask, tapping his hand on the table.

Gojo hums. "I'll have the cherry cocktail thing, whatever the fuck it's called. And extra tequila, you know it babe!"

"Gotcha. Nanami?"

"Rum and coke. Extra lime."

"No fun name for you, not suprised." He turns to Haibara. "And for you."

"Your waiter qualities are really popping out here, it suits you! I want a margarita, please!"

"Okay, cool. I'll get a round of tequila shots as well." Geto says standing up. "And Gojo, I'm putting this on your tab."

"Aw~ Bro." Gojo whines.

Geto ignores him, laughing heartily and walking toward the bar in the back. Work has been stressing him out lately, he was hoping this outing would help him calm down a bit. Babysitting Gojo for hours is not his ideal relaxing strategy though.

After he orders all the drinks, he leans back against the counter and observes the people around him. Call him mean, but he finds it fun to see their quirks and make up stories for them.

And then there was the person at the end at the bar, who was currently stretching their arms over their head. They look to be talking adamantly with the person in front of them.

Geto's eyes lingered for a reason he couldn't place. Maybe it was the calming intellect rolling from their body language, or the way the people they're talking to seem bewitched by their very presence. What other unnecessarily poetic things could he say here?

His thought process is interrupted by the drinks being placed in front of him. He bids the bartender a thank you, grabbing them and walking back to the table. He didn't look back at the person.

"Geto, did you hear?!" Haibara exclaims excitedly while Geto sets the drinks down.

"Hear what?" He replies.

"Apparently the people doing karaoke can get requests from the watchers." Gojo cuts in, smirking at Geto. "So you can basically give the person suggestions."

"And you're going to abuse that. Right?"

"Hell yeah I fucking am."

Nanami takes a sip of his drink, "Just don't drag me into this."