eleven

"your uniform." matcha whispered over to sunghoon, nudging his shoulder. "fix your freaking tie."

"what?! our ties come ready-made in the future, how d-" the girl groaned. she hurriedly pulled sunghoon down to her level by grabbing his tie.

"gh! ow, you're choking me!" he whisper-yelled. matcha quickly adjusted the clothing and pushed the tip a bit too close to his neck.

sunghoon tried to push it down but the headmistress took her stand in front of him as the girl hurried back to standing solemnly and respectfully next to the boy.

"how are you, sunghoon?" the lady asked intimidatingly.

"i-i-m good!" he squeaked out, face turning red from the gag feeling. 

"that's good, mister park." the headmistress raised an eyebrow. "aren't you going to bow down to your elders?" 

sunghoon stiffly bowed 40 degrees, keeping his head completely still as he let out a cough. 

the woman looked at him oddly before she turned around to get back to her office. 

sunghoon had a whole choking fit after her disappearance, hurriedly turning to matcha whose fingers were already on his tie, loosening the bit. 

the boy breathed in fully, exhaling and coughing a bit more once he got some air. he snapped his head in the girl's direction. "really?!" 

"chill." the girl held her hands up. "i was in a hurry."

"yeah, to KILL ME!" sunghoon scorned, massaging his throat.

"awh no, you know i love you." matcha cocked, unintentionally snorting. sunghoon looked down at her unamused. 

he brought his hands up to her cheeks and squished them, massaging the sides. "what are you doing?" the girl said, muffled. 

sunghoon scrunched his nose and brought his face closer to macha's, snuggling into her cheeks and smiling. he pulled back after harshly pinching them together one last time. 

"OW!" matcha said, rubbing her flesh. "that hurt."

"not as much as my NECK is right now!"

"will you drop that?!"