5

"All right...Bakugo step up...your going first"

You heard your teacher say as you watched the angry guy named bakugo step up towards a marked place.

"You will throw the ball as far as you can so whenever your ready throw the ball..."

Once bakugo heard him finished speaking, he slowly took a deep breath and go into position of throwing the ball...

"URRAAAHHHHH GO TO HEEELLLL"

Everybody got blown back a bit when they saw how much force he had put into throwing the ball

"705 meters"

Blank...everybody's expression went blank

"Holy shit no way....he threw the ball THAT hard...He's some sort of monster"

You heard your classmates say as they talking towards each other. You then heard your teacher speak up once again telling everybody one by one too throw the ball which ultimately came to a halt after the curly hair guy and bakugo started to argue.

"GOD DAMN IT DEKU I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER FESS UP YOU FUCKER WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO-"

He suddenly stopped. The scarf once again coming out. Everybody then looked towards the source of who was wielding the scarf...

"What did we just go over between the two of you..."

You see your teacher...hair floated up wielding his scarf...this time you got a better look at him up close...he was handsome, more than you originally thought. Then your thinking came to a stop as people in your class finally recognized that he was a underground hero...Eraser Head.

"Eraser head huh...sounds nice"

Again not paying attention towards the commotion that was happening. You got lost in though until he had let the guys go after scolding the both of them again and proceeded to letting the guy, who you found out name was now deku to throw the ball...

After his turn was taken, then finally came your turn. You were the last one to go throw the ball and this made you quite nervous since most people were wondering what kind of quirk you had. You took a deep breath as you threw the ball which ended up landing in very last place...Suddenly you hear footsteps coming closer towards you...

"What was that..."

You felt the scarf wrap around your body and being tighten as your teacher came closer...

"What do you mean sir..."

You panicked a bit as he came even closer towards you

"I asked what was that pathetic throw..."

You gulped at the word choice and suddenly gasped a bit as he tightened the binds further

"Sir that's the best I could do..."

You said as you tried to move free from how tight the scarf got

"You really wanna be a hero with that type of strength..."

You felt insulted you weren't even trying to become a hero and yet, his words had hit a nerve in your system. As he came closer only inches away from your face he had only come to meet your blank stare as you said to him in a seductive yet annoyed manner