- ???

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ꜰɪʟᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ꜰɪʟᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ]ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜 𝚡 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚜

𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 #𝟰𝟱 : 𝟭𝟬 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺

- 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘤𝘤 -

"okay let me make sure this thing is on." santana muttered as she fixed the camera and got herself situated in one spot on her bed.

"okay, so i'm not with eli today because he started his new job. i have loads of other content if i chose not ta add this for my project but i still wanted ta record it." she rambled while she fidgeted with her hands.

"anyways this file is called ten things i like about him, and i only decided ta go with ten because i knew i'd go over board and just list everything because he's literally so perfect!" she beamed before calming herself.

"okay so let's see, the first thing i like about eli is how compassionate he is. like many people see him as quiet, reserved, and he gives off a nonchalant, mean kinda vibe but it's really more ta him than that."

"i use compassionate because there is never a moment where he isn't checkin up on me or his family members or there's never a second that goes by where he doesn't reminds me how beautiful i am. he just brighten my day, like ugh!" she explained as a smile broke out onto face.

"anyways the second thing i like about eli is his voice, now of course anybody or most people from the south have an accent but it just fits him i guess. i don't know, and that boy can singgggg. he loves singing ta me randomly and i love it, he literally sounds like clouds if that make sense." she said and shrugged.

"ummm the third thing i like about him is how intelligent he is, like you really don't come across many dudes who are actually book smart and i absolutely adore that about him."

"the fourth things is i like that he wears glasses, it might be weird but he's the cutest thing when he wears them. personally, i prefer him with the glasses but he likes his contacts." she said and rolled her eyes.

"thing number five is his most definitely his smile, it's so cute and innocent like how? ummm the sixth thing i like about him is his mentality or the goals he has set for himself."

"one thing about eli is that he's really persistent and head strong, anything he wants ta do he'll make a way for it ta happen. the job he recently got is kinda like a push start into his creative writing teaching and i'm so proud of him for that." she said and nodded to herself.

"okay, um the seventh thing i like him is his whole "i don't care" attitude. i know most would say it's a bad thing, but i don't think so."

"if i could be more like that it would save me from a whole lot of bad things i get myself into, he's sort of rubbin off on me but not really cause i'm still a cry baby," she said and laughed softly.

"number eight ummmm, i like his face. his jaw structure is really nice, i like his lips and his small beard and stuff. he's just so handsome."

"the ninth thing i like about him is his small tooth gap, which bring outs his smile even more and i love it."

"okay last thing, the tenth thing i like about eli is how patient he is with me. i know i can be annoyin and i talk a lot like a lot, but he isn't rude about or anything. he's actually helped me with it because i only really talk a lot when i'm nervous and being around him or just thinkin about him calms me down."

"he's simply a blessing and i wouldn't trade him for the world honestly." she finished and smiled to herself at the thought of him.

"elijah king is really somethin special and i'm grateful ta have him in my life because in just the short amount of time we've known each other me and him are really close."

"he's my person and i'm his, everything just works out."

𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 #𝟰𝟲 : 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝘀, 𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

- 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘤𝘤 -

"he's hereee." santana dragged out in excitement as she saw elijah's car pull into her driveway.

the camera was at an angle where you could see outside but inside at the same time and the video showed santana going outside and jumping onto elijah.

her legs wrapped around his waist as he held onto her tightly. her face rested in his neck, she had missed him a lot this week and he missed her too. his schedule had been jammed due to his new job so they hadn't seen each other really in person in nearly two weeks.

they made into the house and santana was attached to him like koala bear and didn't plan on letting him go.

"do you know how bored i was without? carti left me for dee," she said as she straddled his lap.

"if that's yo way a tellin me that you missed me, then i missed you too." he told her and laughed.

"of course i missed you, i was bored in here all by myself. i missed your pretty face and good hugs," santana said as a frown formed into her face.

"i got these fa you; you would've seen em if you ain't jump on me." elijah said as he gave her the bouquet of purple and pink carnations.

"these the flowers from last time?" she asked him and he nodded.

"how sweet, i love em. thank you," she said as her eyes scanned over the vibrant colors.

"you welcome." he told her.

"anyways can i get another hug please?" santana asked as she sat the flowers down.

her head nestled into his neck again as his finger tip ran along her back and waistline, this was their natural form of comfort and it showcased one of their many love languages.

"do you work tomorrow?" she asked.

"nope, so we can do whatever you want." elijah told her.

"anything is fine, i just wanna be with you." she mumbled and leaned into his touch.

they stayed like this for awhile just completely silent and in each other's arms with occasional kisses from elijah onto her forehead and temple just as a reminder that he was there and didn't plan on letting her go.

💭 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
hey lovies, just a small filler until i can incorporate some of your ideas into the flow. i hope ya'll liked this one and i'll see you in the next update💕