minjee and hyunjins family moments

thinking abt that guy who stole the soap dispenser and the paper dispenser from school 💀
Edited: (September 16, 2021)

Bold in english
Normal in korean

#1

Hyunjin had invited you to go over to his house and you of course agreed. You were all sitting outside as his parents cooked food.

"Kkami really likes these." He pointed to baby tomatoes.

"Tomato? Really?" You asked him. He nodded, picking one up.

"Of course. Wanna feed it to him?" He handed it to you.

"Sure."

You took it from him before hyunjin called kkami.

"Kkami!!! Come here~!!" He called out. Just as expected, a small white and black fluff ball ran up to you guys making you laugh.

"Ahh cuteeee." You giggled, petting him.

"Ask him to sit." Hyunjin said. You nodded before following his command.

"Kkami-ah. Sit." You held the tomato up. He noticed it as he sat down with his eyes glued to the tomato.

"Ahh good boy!!!" You smiled as you handed him the tomato. You petted him as he ate the tomato.

"Cute..." You mumbled.

"I know. He takes it after his father" hyunjin flipped his hair.

"Tsk. Yeah sure." You snarled.

"Yah!" Hyunjin pushed you making you laugh.

#2

Hyunjin was filming a vlog for stray kids youtube channel.

"Minjee slept over tonight. We had went out to dinner and went to see a movie but she ended up feeling sick. Since we were far from the dorms I told her to sleep over. She's in the room right now." Hyunjin explained as he made food.

"You're up early." His mom entered the kitchen.

"Mhm. I'm making food. Do you and dad want some?" Hyunjin asked, cutting vegetables.

"We're good sweetie thank you." She smiled. "That's a lot of food. Are you gonna eat all that?" His mom asked noticing all the food.

"It's for me and minjee." Hyunjin answered.

"She's here??" She gasped earning a nod from hyunjin.

"Yesterday she felt sick and we were far from the dorms, so I asked her to sleep here. Hopefully she's better now." He explained.

"Ahh. Go get medicine for her sweetie. I'll cook breakfast." His mom said as she walked to him.

"Really?" He asked her.

"Of course. I'll make it while you go." She nodded.

"Thanks mom." Hyunjin smiled before leaving the house.

"I'll get medicine for her headache since she might have one when she wakes up. She was pretty tired last night and basically collapsed as soon as we came home." He explained as he looked at the medicine on the shelves.

"She had a tummy ache too..." He pouted.

"These should be good. I'll get her some snacks too for when she gets better." He grabbed 2 boxes of medicine.

He walked to the candy aisle before grabbing some gummy bears and chocolate. He then also grabbed some chips before leaving the market

When he got home he could hear his mom speaking to someone.