25.

C H A E Y O U N G

"Aish! Why do we have to sit at a different table?" I asked Tzuyu once she pulled me away from Mina.

"We have something to talk about on what happened to you and Mina unnie last Saturday." She said and I frown.

"What about us?" I innocently asked.

"Psh! Don't act innocent shortie! I saw on my CCTV what you two did in my living room." She said and pointed at me.

Oh sh*t! I forgot that Tzuyu has CCTV cameras everywhere in her house.

Three days had passed after the kids between me and Mina happened.

Last Saturday, after our kiss, we were just hugging but more like cuddling with each other. We separated when our friends came in with a grin on their face when they saw how close me and Mina was.

Jihyo unnie then came and we introduce her to Jeongyeon unnie and Dahyun unnie. After the short chit-chat, we headed to the backyard to enjoy our food there.

We are now eating our lovely dinner in the backyard of Tzuyu's home. In front of me is Mina, on my right is Jihyo unnie and on my left is Nayeon unnie.

While eating, I can't help myself but take glances at the elegant lady in front of me.

"So that's how a whip Chaeyoung took glances at her love for years, huh?" Jihyo unnie suddenly whispered.

"Yah! Quiet unnie." I whispered back at her so no one would hear us.

I don't want everyone to know yet my secret.

"I'm just asking." Jihyo unnie whispered.

I didn't mind her and continue to eat my dinner.

I regretted taking another glance at Mina.

She is deathly staring at me! That scared me to death! If her stares could kill, I might be dead right at this moment.

What did I even do?

"Mina? A-are you alright?" I terrifyingly asked her.

"Of course I am." She said and smiled at with the fakest smile I ever saw from her.

Am I in trouble?

Just remembering the stares she gave me that Saturday night, it gave me shivers.

"So, how was the kiss?" Tzuyu asked and playfully raise her eyebrows at me.

"Shut up giant." I told her and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Oh come on, I know you enjoyed kissing Mina unnie. Plus! I knew that you have fallen for her more."

Right, I have fallen for her more. How can I stop falling in love with a lady like her?

"Whatever helps you to sleep at night Tzu."

"Tell me, did you guys talk about the kiss?" Now that she mentioned it, it ruined my mood more.

After the gathering last Saturday, I am most excited to see Mina again when Monday comes.

"Good morning!" I happily greeted Mina once I saw her walk into my office.

"Uhm, good morning. Sorry if I arrive a few minutes late. By the way, here, I bought you strawberry milk."  She said giving me the cup of milk.

"Thanks." I shortly said.

The day continues full of awkwardness between us. I mean, I am fine, but Mina is being awkward with me.

I know that it is about the kiss last Saturday.

When lunch came, I and Mina decided to dine where we always enjoy our food and enjoy talking to each other.

We were talking about some business-related topic when I open up about the kids.

"Uhm, Mina, about what happened last Satud-." Before I could even finish my sentence, she cuts me off.

"Can we forget what happened last Saturday? Please?"

Ouch...

Here I am thinking about the kiss that, it was a good thing for us, I was thinking that it cod be my chance to express to her how I felt, but I guess it's not.

She wanted to forget about the kiss. She doesn't want to remember anything from it.

It lowered the chance for me to confess.

Maybe, maybe she doesn't reciprocate the feeling I have for her. Maybe, I was the only one who thinks that she is starting to like me, because of the actions and words that she always shows me.

Tsk.

I am so wrong.

How great of you Son Chaeyoung to think of that. Of course, that would never happen. A girl like Mina won't fall for me or even like me.

"Yah! Are you okay? You look frustrated and you have been messing your hair for the last three minutes, also, you have been sighing." I snap out from my thoughts when Tzuyu talked and flick her finger on my forehead.

"Yah! That hurts!" I complained and rub the part where she flicked her fingers.

"You weren't listening to what I was saying. Were you thinking about the kiss?" She asked me in a teasing tone.

"Ugh! Can we just not talk about it?" I said and rub the palm of my hands on my face.

"No, tell me what happened. I am sure that you guys talked about it." Tzuyu sternly said and I shake my head.

"We talk about it but I would not tell you even a single detail about it." I sternly said towards.

"Are you sure of that Son Chaeyoung? I can make you talk about it easily."

Aish! This girl! I am sure that she has something to blackmail me with just so I could tell her what I and Mina talked about.

"No, I won't."

"Okay then, I'll send a photo of you and Mina unnie kissing on the group chat." She was about to grab her phone when I stopped her.

"Ugh! You are such a giant blackmailer! Don't do that! I will tell you but promise me that you won't ever tell anyone even to your girlfriend." I strictly said towards her and she pouts.

Such a whip Tzuyu.

"No, you can't tell Sana unnie. Unnie can't shut her mouth always, it will spread to our friends easily." I said before she could even say her famous line 'But I can't lie or hide a secret to Sana', such a couple.

"Err, fine." Tzuyu said.

I took a deep breath before talking.

"I'll make it short but understandable, arrasso?" She nods her head.

"She wants to forget what happened last Saturday." I sadly said and Tzuyu gasped, which is so unlikely of her.

"Did Mina unnie really said that?" She asked.

"Yeah, do you think I am joking?"

"No... What so if she told you that? I mean, she doesn't even know your feeling towards her, you aren't even confessing what you feel towards her and lastly, you are not dating each other or even courting her yet."

Again... Ouch.

Right, she doesn't even know that I love her.

How great of me.

"Shortie, you know what? I'll tell you something, maybe this could help you, this may hurt you but you should know it." She said and I look at her attentively.

"I think I know why she wanted to forget about the kiss."

"Why? Tell me why Tzuyu." I desperately asked.

"Chae, the two of you kissed. Maybe, Mina unnie is confused right now. Like what I said earlier, she doesn't know that you have feelings for her."

"She is confused because you are confusing her."