My love for the beast💜Part 18

((Now others can smell omegas scent. It will be intoxicating to other Alpha. But they can't do anything,  because if they did anything, omega alpha is there to protect them))

All reached their dorms to take rest. Still Jungkook is clinging like koala. Before Taehyung reach the dorm, Jungkook already slept. Taehyung and his friends saw this and all smiled softly. Taehyung told others wait in the hall and he went to his bedroom to put Jungkook on the bed. Once he reached their, Taehyung gently put Jungkook on the bed. He put a small pillow on Jungkook stomach and Jungkook immediately hugged the pillow tightly.

Taehyung gently caressed Jungkook cheek, and kissed Jungkook lips and forehead

Taehyung gently caressed Jungkook cheek, and kissed Jungkook lips and forehead. Then he covered Jungkook with duvet and went outside to meet his friends.

Taehyung POV

I went outside to meet my friends. I already discussed this with Namjoon, Yoongi and Jhope.

"So guys, as I said before, we need to protect Jungkook till he marked by me..But after that process also, we have problems. " I said to them.

"What do you mean Tae!! If you marked him he will be safe right" Jin asked me....I shooked my head as no and

"No Jin, do you remember Jack eyes!!" I said and Jin Jimin started to shake. Their mates calmed them.

"Ye-yes Tae" Jimin said.

"So the thing is, he was controlled by someone. He was cursed and his control was got by someone who put the black magic in him. So I am damn sure, that bastard will try something like this with Jungkook or with you guys!!!" I said and all nodded their heads.

"What are we gonna do???" Jimin asked....I went to my room and came back with a bag in my hand.

"Hmm what is this Tae?" Jin asked me.

"Do you remember that I have healing power right?" I asked them.

No one POV

"Yes, we know...you also healed Yugyeom one time" Jimin said.

"Yes, my royal alpha blood does not allow any magic / anything. So I am going to give you guys my blood. You all need to drink my blood till we find that bastard. Jin make sure you mix my blood in our food. Also everyone help Jin to remember him about mixing. Everyone do not forget this....Jungkook also needs to drink!!!!" Taehyung said and both Jin Jimin blinked their eyes and

"WHAT!!!!" Both shouted at the new information.

"What the hell!!!why are you guys shouting!!!Jungkook is sle-" Taehyung couldn't compete his sentence. They all heard Jungkook voice.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called Taehyung. Taehyung immediately went inside his bedroom and picked half sleepy Jungkook. He came outside and sat with Jungkook on his lap. Jungkook immediately hugged Taehyung and put his head in Taehyung chest and slept in his favorite place with a smile on his face.