Chapter 33: I have morning breath

After the bonfire, Mason grew some balls and asked Chelsea out on a date tomorrow night

After the bonfire, Mason grew some balls and asked Chelsea out on a date tomorrow night. She was practically glowing throughout dinner.

When dinner was over, everyone left but I decided to stay back for a while.

I stood in front of the mirror in the guest room, checking out the underwear set that Kenzie had convinced me to buy.

Just in case you and Will decide to get........funkayyy.

That's what she had said.

EXACT WORDS.

Sometimes, I wonder why we're friends.

I didn't know why I wore it before coming to his house. Maybe because I was hoping to take things to the next level? Was I really ready?

The bra pushed up my breasts a little, providing more than necessary cleavage. The black lace with my tanned skin made me look like a sensual seductress of some sort. My hair was open and was perched on my head in a deep side part.

I was biting my nails nervously as I wondered about what I should do. Should I take things to the next level tonight? Would William want that? He said he wanted it to be special for me. Would this be special enough?

I lose my virginity on the night of the lingerie bonfire.

Wow. Never telling my kids that story for sure.

I shouldn't push this right? I mean, what if he rejects me? I wouldn't be able to bear that embarrassment. My ego would probably jump of a balcony.

I decided to change back into my clothes when suddenly the door opened and I was graced by the presence of my dear boyfriend.

"Will! Knock!", I shrieked, covering my chest with my arms.

Will stared at me in utter shock, making me reconsider even the thought of buying this stupid set in the first place.

Curse Kenzie for all her lifetimes. May she burn like lingerie in the depths of hell.

"Fucking hell", Will muttered in disbelief.

"Please don't start laughing", I covered my face with my hands.

"Laughing? Harp, do you see what I'm seeing?", Will shut the door behind him.

"Yeah, I know this is embarrassing", I mumbled.

"You're such an idiot", he shook his head as he chuckled, "You look so tempting right now, I don't know how I'm standing straight in front of you",

My cheeks felt like they were on fire when he said that.

I mean I know I looked good, but hearing something like that, my heart was practically fluttering and cluttering.

Before I knew it, Will arms were wrapped around me as he stared at me adoringly.

"You're truly the most amazing girl I have ever met in my entire life", he smiled in the way that melts my heart.