Fourteen

Layla smiled as she laid her head on Emmett's chest. "I love you, Emmett." She tells him as he looked at her. ""I can't wait till we have this baby."

"I know." Emmett said as he kissed her head. "I'm just glad we have no more drama. Just us and our family."

Layla looked up at him and smiled. She kissed him as she had no worries. That was till they heard arguing. She groaned and looked up at Emmett who shook his head laughing. Katie and Klaus were having a small disagreement over what she was having. "Will you two stop?" She said. "I don't care what I'm having and Emmett doesn't care either. Just be happy with what the baby could be and help us with ideas."

"Sorry honey, your father likes to be a little aggressive with a baby as he has two girls." Layla gave her mother a look. "You're going to have another sibling."

"We're pregnant at the same time?" Layla said as she looked at Emmett. "Talk about mother like daughter situation."

Emmett and Klaus chuckled as they watched Layla and Katie talk with Hope waking in with Edward. The others walked in and Layla was glad to have a big family.
~~~
Sometime the next day, everyone was at school and Layla was painting the empty room they had added on for the nursery. Emmett was putting the crib together. Esme smiled at the coupled and walked over to her daughter. "Layla."

"Hi, Mom." She says. "What's up?"

"I brought you some blood and to help." She said making Layla smile.

"I would love that." Layla said as they started working together.

Meanwhile, Carlisle and Klaus was speaking to Aro who wanted to meet the Tribrid Mikaelson-Cullen. He was interested in her pregnancy and if a cold one could get a human pregnant. "We don't know if that is possible since Bella is not with Edward as he has his mate. So if Layla was able to get pregnant than there is a possibility that a human can too by a cold one." Carlisle said.

"I will do some research and when the baby is born I would personally visit as I don't want to upset my elders." Aro said.

"Till then Aro." Klaus said hanging up the phone and looked at Carlisle. "I think it's possible for a human to have a baby by a cold one. We will just have to wait."

Carlisle nodded as he heard laughter of Layla and Emmett. Everything seemed fine for them in that moment and that's how it should be.

Sorry its short, i was hoping for it to be long, but I couldn't think of anything else so I'm hoping that the next chapter will be long.