70.

Aary's POV

                 "Malory, dear. Come on over."

     When Malory starts making her way to the opposite side of the room, I swear for a second Bellatrix and I make eye contact. We've only met a few times, and it wasn't a proper introduction.

      She probably has no idea that the man she killed in the Ministry was my father. And the thought of that makes me want to scream.

      As the large men force Harry onto the ground, Draco and Malory stand directly in front of him with horrified expressions. Ron and Hermione try with everything in them to escape but it's impossible because the Death Eaters are too powerful.

      There's no way any of us are getting out of here unless they allow it.

           "We need to be absolutely sure that it's him," Bella says quietly. "Your father will kill us all if we've called him here for no reason."

      Malory nods her head with no emotion while looking down at Harry. I feel Blaise's hand slowly intertwine with mine behind our backs and that's when the single tear in my eye decides to fall.

     There's two ways this can go; The Dark Lord arrives and kills Harry, or he kills Harry and the rest of us as well. No matter what, it's going to end in blood. And even though I have a subtle hint of Gryffindor in me because of my father, I'm not brave enough for this.

               "What's wrong with his face?" Draco asks.

    I glance over at Harry's swollen face. One of the other two put a Stinging Jinx on him to buy them time. It's clever but it doesn't last forever. Soon enough his face is going to go back to normal.

               Bellatrix huffs. "I don't know, why don't you ask one of them?"

       Everyone in the room turns towards Hermione and Ron. I see the guilt rising on Hermione's face even though she's trying to hide it.

                         "Someone check what her last spell was!"

      I wait to see one of the Death Eaters approach Hermione's wand, but no one moves. That's when Bellatrix's eyes meet with mine for the second time.

                  "You, find out her last spell." She demands.

       I hesitate to do so but when Malory nods, letting me know it's okay, I slowly let go of Blaise's hand and move closer to Hermione. Once I pick up her wand off of the floor, I use my own to cast the Reverse Spell.

                       "Well?!"

      The charm forces the wand to show her last spell, which is exactly what we all thought it was. She used the Stinging Jinx to make his face look distorted.

        I turn back around to let Bellatrix know, but the expression on her face distracts me. And when I look at Draco and Malory, they are making the same faces. All three of them are fixated on something behind me.

                   "W-Where did you get that?!" Bellatrix struggles to speak.

     As soon as I look back at Hermione, I notice the Death Eater beside her is holding a large silver object. The moment I spot the red jewel at the top, I know what it is; The Gryffindor sword.

          "I found it in her bag. I guess that means it's mine now." The Death Eater responds.

      Bellatrix's face loses all of its color. The anger in her bones grows intensely, I see the exact moment it meets with her head. At the same time, she raises her wand and shoots a curse directly at the Death Eater. Blaise pulls me out of the way just in time before it hits me also.