Chapter 26

Decision

Xiao Ruo and his mother left but not before treating us to a well-known restaurant. I almost cried after tasting a well-crafted meal after such a long time and devoured it, who knows when I'll get to taste them again.

With that, I and Juan arrived home with bulging stomachs and sat on the couch. Juan opened the television making me watch another cartoon show but I couldn't refuse it since it'll be futile anyway.

"JuJu"

"Yes, mommy?" Juan seems preoccupied with her thoughts, I guess she's deciding whether to accept He Yan's offer or not. 

"Do you want to go to the capital and study there?"

I felt a warm feeling in my heart, even in my last life, my parents would spoil me but would never really ask for my opinion when I was a child, it only changed when I became older. But Juan, she wanted to know my opinion and that made me feel kind of glad that she's the mother of my current body.

"Yes, mommy!"

"But we have to live under someone's roof and you might get bullied because of our status" she explained, I know that those children studying in those aristocratic schools would be arrogant and spoiled, I already knew that but I never take the time to understand her thoughts.

"Don't worry mommy, JuJu will always listen to you!" Then I jump on her lap and kissed her face making her burst into laughter. She peppered my face with kisses making me giggle and we collapsed on the couch.

"Then we'll go to the capital"

My eyes brightened up and I hug her neck tightly, my smile seems to infect her as she did the same as I.

With that said, Juan brings forth her decision to He Yan and was informed that we'll be leaving in three days. So Juan and I decided to pack our belongings and decide what to throw and to keep. There's not much in our place and so it only took a day and we're soon finished packing up.

There are only two things to do and that is to say goodbye to Grandma Ye after all she's been with us for the past month and has taken care of me while Juan is away. The other thing is for Juan to quit her job in the Hotpot diner and I don't know about her second job.

Shortly, three days flee by in the blink of an eye, and soon we're facing the eager eyes of Xiao Ruo and He Yan's amicable smile. Both of them have jade-like appearances and oozes a noble aura, way different from the faded clothes and rough wheat skin of the two of us.

"JuJu! You're finally here! I miss you!" I already back away from his abrupt action lest I fall into unconsciousness again.

"Ruo Ruo! Do you want JuJu to knock her head on the floor again?" He Yan reprimanded Xiao Ruo's actions which made me heave a sigh of relief.

Children are usually spoiled by their parents and even the kind and gentle Juan barely scolds me. As they say, spare the rod and you'll spoil the child.

"Sorry JuJu, I won't do it again I was just too excited"

"It's okay, he's just too excited seeing JuJu" Juan smiled at Xiao Ruo as he beams a bright smile at her as well.

"Well then, let's get you in, it'll be a long journey today" He Yan said and opened the door as we get inside the luxurious huge car.

"We're flying JuJu!" I blinked my eyes at him, his eyes were filled with expectant. It seems like he thought that I'll become so excited about going on a plane.

Heh, jokes on you, I've been to a plane many times.

"Flying? I didn't prepare for our passport-" Juan was intercepted by He Yan and became speechless.

"No worries, well fly by my private jet" 

Wow, if I wasn't a rich lady in the past I would have to slacken my mouth in their extravagance by hey, I was as extravagant as them too.

Soon, we were up in the air and flying, Juan on the corner was pale but her eyes shimmer in delight while He Yan operated her private jet like a real pro. Meanwhile, Xiao Ruo and I looked down and marvel at the places we've passed and soon we reached the capital.

The capital, I'm finally here!

***
Chapter 26 is up!

I'm sleepy argh! I hate research but we'll have to it again, ughhhhhh

Good luck future me!

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy! Thank you for the votes!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!