16 | 'Are you alright?'

"What happened?"

"What happened?"

Kugisaki ask, eyes widening.

She, along with the second years, were just chilling in the dorms when the two of you arrive. The both of you are a mess! Unlike Fushiguro who only had a few cuts here and there, your uniform was almost soaked in blood- in the color of purple.

"Hm.." you yawn tiredly, "I'm full." you sigh.

Maki, who has taken it upon herself to get the two of you some towels, hides her smile when she notices Fushiguro has your hand loosely in his grasp.

"Go clean yourselves." Maki scrunches her nose before grabbing the towel and wiping off your visibly exhausted face.

Fushiguro sighs, slowly letting go of your hand and taking the other towel from maki, "Thank you."

Whatever happened today is tiring for you and Fushiguro. Anyone with eyes can clearly see that.

"You okay?" Kugisaki ask you.

You cough, "Yep! I'm fine."

Maki makes eyes contact with Kugisaki. you're definitely worn out and nowhere near being okay- well, they can understand. You're new to sorcery and using cursed technique, so it's only natural that the first 'mission' you take is draining.

Not for Itadori though. He didn't even made it out the building as himself.

"Let's take her to her room."

Ah, some nice sleep.

A yawn escapes your lips as you stretch your sore limbs. It's now evening and you just woke up from a nap.

You rub the corners of your eyes before resting your back on the headboards.

"Great.." you breath out, eyes watching the moon shine on tree branches outside.

"I feel great."

When you were about to lift your body off the bed and try to do something productive tonight, the door to your room suddenly opens, revealing Fushiguro in a sweater and some sweatpants.