𝟏𝟔|𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍

Just as I was putting on my shoes, the door to my apartment knocked loudly

He's here already? well i guess that saves me from pacing back and forth nervously again. Why does he make me so nervous?

I gently opened the door to have a bouquet of flowers greeting me.

flowers?

He just continues to surprise me everyday. The flowers smelt amazing.

"These are for you" he said nonchalantly as he handed my the flowers. Now where in the hell am i going to keep this fat ass bouquet? it's huge. Giving him an appreciative smile, i kept the flowers on the little dinner table. I'll fix them up later, the little pink flowers are to die for.

I still haven't told the girls about tonight, and with good reason. Had they known, they'd overhype tonight. Making me see Adam in away i definitely should not be seeing. Last thing i need is feeling something tonight thats's going to lead me to trouble.

"Thank you, they're beautiful"

"So are you" ... "what?"

"You look beautiful tonight" Adam replied in a monotonous tone. I know that was supposed to be a compliment but it sure as hell don't feel like it.

My cheeks felt warm, and of course my heart is beating furiously.

I mean yeah i don't expect anything less, it took my a mental breakdown to figure out what to wear tonight. Finally deciding on figure hugging short bardot dress paired with my black square heels.

Walking to his car he opened the door to the passenger seat. What the hell is he doing? I've never seen him like this. Boy would the girls go mad.

Getting into the car, i was curious about where we were gonna go. Is he gonna take us somewhere bougie again? like that last sushi restaurant. At least i'm dressed for it this time.

He got in the driver's seat a second after, starting up the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him gently. Please don't take me somewhere quite to kill me.

I've been watching way too many true crime documentaries.

"It's a surprise" He replied, his eyes facing forward.

So he's going to kill me.

                                     ───※ ·❆· ※───

A few minutes go by he started to slow down the car, steadily turning into an empty street. A little concerned i started to get a little alarmed at how dark the alley was.

wait a fucking minute, why the hell are we in an alley. I know i was joking before but is he really trying to kill me? This is drastically different to the very first place we went together.