chapter 15

Anastasia's POV:

I flutter my eyes open to the bright sun peeking through the blinds. After the kiss with Harry, we continued watching the movie and I must have fallen asleep. Looking around, I come to the conclusion that I am either in Harry's bedroom or a guest bedroom.

After a few moments, I get out of bed and let out a small yawn. Deciding on making some type of breakfast for myself, I begin walking towards the kitchen. Light sounds of music flow through the room and as I make my way closer to the kitchen, it grows louder.

Once I reach the door, I open it to reveal a Mr. Styles in his boxers singing, while cooking.

"Just take those old records off the shelf I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself today's music ain't got the same soul, I like that old time rock 'n' roll!" He moves one hand to his stomach and the other in the air, pretending to play guitar.

I sniffle back a giggle as he continues.

"Don't try to take me to a disco
you'll never even get me out on the floor in ten minutes I'll be late for the door I like that old time rock 'n' roll." Harry smiles to himself as he moves his head side to side. His foot taps on the floor along with the beat he made for himself.

"Dun dun dun yeah!!!" He sings out and I can't help but laugh loudly. Quickly, he turns around with red blushed cheeks.

"How long have you been standing their, Miss. Carter?" He bites his lower lip, while blushing.

"Long enough to see the show, Mr. Styles." I giggle at his embarrassment.

"Ah, lovely. Did you enjoy yourself?" His eyebrow raises as he sets an egg on each of the plates.

"Very much so." I grin.

He nods in approval and makes his way over to me. Using his hand to lift my chin up, he delicately places a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning, baby." He smiles.

"Morning." I return with a smile.

"I made breakfast, but I think I want something else..." He cheekily winks at me in which I laugh at his lame attempt to seduce to me.

"Well, I'm hungry so let's eat." I walk towards the island to pick up my plate but a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"C'mon, Anastasia." Harry begins placing kisses down my neck and sucking gently on the skin. I let out a small sigh and contemplate my choices.

Séx does sound really good right now.

He continues kissing my neck, and once he grows bored he turns me around and places his soft lips to mine.

Pulling away gently he asks, "Have you come up with a decision?"

Without replying, I place my mouth back on his and kiss him passionately. I feel his smile against my mouth, he obviously got the message.

Harry wastes no time in pulling my shirt over my head to reveal my bare chest. His mouth moves to my brèasts as he flicks his tongue over the sensitive skin. I place my hand over his blüdge and massage it slowly.

He groans on my skin and pushes my shorts off. I'm left naked in front of him, which he grins happily at. Pushing my legs apart, he moves his mouth to my inner thigh and kisses up to my core. Licking my földs teasingly, I groan out. He takes the hint and moves his mouth further in. Sucking on my clït harshly I let out small moans.

"H-Harry, I can't wait any longer." I manage to speak out.

Quickly, his hand moves up and just as quick, back down to my àss.