6. back to london

Y/N Pov.:

Me and Jacob stood at the airport. He decided to bring me so that we could spent more time together.

"It was a great time with you Y/N." he said.

"It was. I really enjoyed it. And thank you for you help every time. I couldn't do it without you." i said.

"You can Y/N. Trust me." he hugged me and i hugged him back.

"Flight A236-711B to London." we heard someone saying.

"That's me." i grabbed my suitcases.

"Text me when you back home and enjoy it." he said.

"I will. Bye." i waved him and then walked to the gate. After i checked in i sat down in the first class. Never were in one before but i loved it.

After hours of flying, sleeping and watching movies we finally land. I walked out and looked for my family. I don't know why but they wanted so pick me up even if we don't live together anymore.

"Y/N !!" i heard someone scream. I looked around and then saw my mom. They all ran to me. My mom, my dad, my little sister and my big step brother. "How are you ?"

"I'm fine mom." i said and she hugged me.

"You did great. We saw your movie and interviews." dad said and hugged me.

"I'm so proud that you are my sister." my sister said and hugged me.

"Great job, potato." my sagen brother said and hugged me. Josh.Even tho he isn't my real brother, i have a perfect relationship to him. He is like my real brother and like my best friend. People always think he is my boyfriend because we are so close and also hang out sometimes, because we don't look like each other. Sometimes it's funny but sometimes it's really annoying also because he is in a relationship.

"You will never stop calling me potato, right ?" i chuckled.

"Nope." he said. Potato. When we first met i was 6 and he was 9. We had a family dinner at our home and my parents wanted me to talk to him. So the first thing that i said to him was 'potato ?'. I just asked him if he want one more and he never forget that.

"Okay let's go home. She must be pretty exhausted." my dad said. My dad, not really my dad. My real dad left my mom when she told him she was pregnant with me so i never knew him. When i was 5 she told me she is dating someone and then i first saw him at the family dinner a year later. He was my first father role so he was like my dad.

"But you are coming for dinner tonight ?" my sister asked me. Luna. The first and last creation from my mom and my 'step' dad. They decided really fast to get pregnant but they did a great job. I really love her. She is 17 and like the queen on her school. My sister was always the popular one and now it's me. While my brother is always the one that knows exactly where to go on his life an what he want. He said that he also want to marry his girlfriend soon. I'm so exited.

"Of course i will. I need to get Oliver." Oliver. My lovely dog. When i moved out i felt alone at home so i decided to get a dog. Luckily my parents would always get him when i'm travailing. "Let's drive me home."

On the drive home we all chatted more and i told them everything i did in LA. Then we were finally at my house. Yeah i got a house just for me. It's just a little one because i live there alone but it's a house. I'm lucky that i grow up in a healthy family. My mom has one of the highest position in the hospital and my dad is attorney.

"See you later guys." i waved them and then stepped in my house. Nothing changed.

Toms Pov.:

While then in LA.

"Haz did you saw my charger ?" Tom screamed through the apartment room.

"Mate we are flying in 2 hours and you still need to look after your charger ?" Haz screamed back.

"Yeah and- oh never mind. Found it." he said and packed the last things in his suitcase.

"Let's go we need to drive pretty long."Haz came in the room and then both checked out and took the uber to drive to the airport.
They finally were there and needed you walk a little faster because they were a little late. After they were finally in their seats, first class of course.

"Ahh finally a long flight again to chill down." he said.

"Love it. When is the next job ?" Haz asked.

"In a moth. The new Avengers movie and we get a new character. But they didn't told me more." he said.

"We all know why." Haz smirked.

"Funny Osterfield."

"What are we going to do in the time between ?" Haz asked.

"I don't know. Living the life others in our age do ? Clubbing, hanging out, golfing." he said.

"Basic. We could meet Y/N sometimes ?" Haz said.

"Why ?"

I would love to meet her. She seems nice and she could become a great friend. But i'm different than in all the interviews.

"Because she is nice ?" he said. "Come on dude why don't you like her ?"

"I like her, she is nice but i don't want to ruin her imagination." he said.

"Don't get it."

"She likes the Tom Holland from interviews and movies. The person that i am when i'm in public. But that's not the hole me. I don't want to ruin her life when she knows how i really be." he said.

"Mate that's dumb." Haz said. "Yeah you are a little different in real life than in the interviews but not that much. At home you are also funny and everything just that you think too much and that you are a little more emotional and dumb. But that's it. You aren't really different than in public."

"Maybe."

Y/N Pov.:

It was now evening so i needed to go to my parents house. I don't have a car yet because i never needed one. Luckily my parents house is only a 15 minutes walk away so i walked.