He took her

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

"YOU WHAT?!" Techno shouted, making Phil cringe at the volume of his voice "Yeah i told her, you were taking forever mate, turns out she likes you too" he said with a smirk.

"But that's not the point! Why did you tell her!?" he groaned, pacing in his large room "How much did you tell her?" he asked.

"Not much, just that you liked her and she could become your bride since she's technically a noble, that's it" he explained, patting his back "Come on! I practically did the job for you, now be a man and go tell her yourself" 

"Phil i can't ju-"

"Listen mate, you either tell her and try to see where this relationship brings you, or the council will keep pestering you on choosing another gal to summon at the castle. The choice is yours" he layed out.

Techno cringed, knowing that he was right, he didn't want to repeat the experience from a few days ago, and he too wanted to give this relationship a chance. He sighed.

"Alright, i'll tell her just... not now" he mumbled, making Phil smile "Nice choice mate, take the time you need, if you need help just say the word and i'll do what i can" he assured.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem like a good idea to me" Sam commented while watching Angela plant Bianca in a small dirt area right underneath her room.

"It is! She'll use the wall as support and grow all the way up to the window, so when i wake up i'll see a lot of beautiful white roses" she explained.

"That will take a lot to grow, at least a year or two" he pointed out, she shrugged "I'm a very patient perso-" she remembered something, a memory of her sitting in an empty room with another person, she couldn't see their face but she could clearly hear the melody of a flute being played, they made some mistakes along the way but she listened to it very carefully, not interrupting them, applauding at the end.

"It's still not perfect and i made a lot of mistakes" the person said.

"It's ok, i'll wait, you know i'm a patient person" she said with a smile.

"Angela?" Sam called, seeing that she had zoned out, she snapped back, shaking her head a bit "I'm ok, sorry for scaring you" she looked back at the white rose "It need a bit more dirt, could you go fetch some please?" Sam nodded, standing up and going to get the dirt, leaving her alone.

There was silence for a few seconds before she started to hear the sound of an animal in pain, a whine, coming from the bushes behind her, she stood up and went to check, finding what looked like an injured puppy, a lava hound, he was holding his left paw up and was limping a bit.