Chapter 3 : Expensive streaming platform and Chill

After your stressful morning followed by an exhausting day of work, you were more than eager to finally get home.

As you open the door, your eyes opened wide in surprise as you saw the familiar cat impatiently waiting for you on your couch.

"Well hi there" you smiled at him"how'd you get in?"

As if he understood you, he limply lifted his head a little, nudging to the open window, curtains flowing in the soft evening breeze.

You chuckled, softening at the way the animal seemed to always get what you were saying.

"Are you hungry? I'm going to make myself something to eat!"

The cat meowed in excitement, enthusiastically jumping off his comfy spot and following you to the kitchen, rubbing himself against your leg.

As you took out some meat to cook, the cat jumped on the kitchen counter, sitting close to you, watching attentively your every movement, his slanted pupils following your hands. His stare was so intense it almost made you shift under it.

"What are you looking at me so hard for? Are you trying to learn how to cook or something?" you joked at him, lifting an eyebrow.

Almost as if you had caught him red handed (well pawed or whatever you were supposed to convert it to), he fled your gaze, shifting on his two front paws, staring at them in embarrassment.

His behavior was just too darn cute. Overflown by an uncontrollable wave of adoration, you swiftly cupped his little head and kissed the top of it and couldn't help but whisper a small "You little cutie" in his soft fur.

A chill overcame the little white ball and you swore you could see his cheeks flush red.

Could cats even blush??

You shrugged your confusion away, giving the cat one last pet before going back to your cooking.

As you looked away and didn't pay attention to him, a dam had broken in that little cat's mind, all sorts of emotions flowing through him as he found himself completely flustered.

"Baby, meal's ready!" you twittered joyfully as you pushed a bowl full of meat towards him.

The cat, who had just gotten a hold of himself, became a flustered mess once again at the mention of the pet name.
You chuckled as he clumsily stepped closer to the bowl, sniffing its content before taking hungry bites out of it.

Once you finished your food and put the cat's bowl and your plate in the sink, you walked to your room, changing into shorts and a hoodie before plopping on your bed and opening your computer, logging on your Netflix (you weren't parasiting a friend's, how crazy right?).

You heard the cat's light footsteps follow you, peaking in your doorway before hopping on the bed, curling himself in the shape of your stomach to easily melt into your warmth.

You scratched his head, running your other hand fondly over his soft fur. Once you stopped caressing him, too focused on your series, he extended his soft paw towards you, demanding more pets. You smiled at that, your heart literally melting at how cute he was being.

You found a spot that the cat especially liked, right behind his left ear, and he purred louder in ecstasy, throwing his head further into your hand and digging his claws through your hoodie, scratching your chest.

"Ouch! That hurt!" you jerked away from him.

Concern flashed through the cat's eyes, immediately getting up and sliding under your shirt, licking the spot he scratched you at in a sorry manner. You awed as his head perked out from your hoodie, head right in front of yours, before he nestled in the crook of your neck, comfortable in your warmth.

You pet the small creature, soon dozing off as well in a placid sleep.

~~~
Tis me once again!

Didn't leave u hang on for a month this time did I?
I tried to post this ASAP since I'm drowning in hw rn, hope you still like it <3

Thx for reading! Don't be a silent reader, I'd love to hear from you💜