Stay | Floch x (Dead) Reader

Prompt- Reader is Floch's girlfriend and Erens sister but dies on the airship

WARNING- SEASON 4 SPOILERS

The loud whirling of the propellers would be the loudest things in the ship if it wasn't for your boyfriend, Floch. He and a bunch of other soldiers were celebrating and cheering from their victory. You were a little happy and proud but felt it would be wrong to celebrate, after all, people had lost their lives. Not only eldians either, countless Marleyans as well. Though they were the enemy you felt it wasn't right to kill. Floch however did, cheering and promising another victory next time.

You stood near Jean, Connie, and Sasha, the first one scolding Floch for his behavior but that just seemed to make them celebrate even louder. Seeing Floch happy made you smile a little bit and try to ignore the reason for his delight. A chorus of laughter, cheers, and delight filling the air as sound became suddenly louder.

"Did you hear that?" Sasha asked from beside you, looking around.

You did the same turning and spotting a child in the back of an airship as she rolled in from an open door. She sprang up into he knees and aimed a rifle.

"Move!" you shouted, shoving Sasha to the side.

A loud shot rang throughout the room as suddenly everything went dead silent. Pain started sprout on your side right above your hip bone. It's grew quickly as warmth spread with it but soon it felt more like fire and hurt, a lot .

"Hey!"

People rushed the girl as you stumbled and fell backward, the pain becoming too much. Floch, Sasha, Connie, and Jean fell to your side immediately.

"Hey tell me what hurts!" Floch said.

"Get a tourniquet!" Jean demanded.

Connie put his hands on the wound, trying desperately to stop the bleeding. Sasha watched for a second before leaving, hauling the girl away from everyone and holding her in the corner.

Floch's eyes watched yours, frantically thinking of what to do. Your eyes slowly opened and shut, black spots dancing where they shouldn't be.

"Baby i'm here! Open your eyes, please!"

"Floch?" you whispered.

"I'm here. I'm here love. Move!" He said to you and then shouted the last part at Connie, pushing him over and putting his hands on your wound to try and stop the blood better than Connie had.

"Floch it hurts." You whispered again.

"I know, I know love. Just please hold on. We'll be at the island soon and we can get you help. just hold on okay? I promise it'll be over soon."

"It's so hard."

Floch did his best to press harder, even though he knew it was probably making you hurt worse. You flinched at the pressure but didn't protest. Floch's heart hurt. He didn't want to cause you pain but he had to save you now that he failed to protect you in the first place.

"Damnit Y/n I thought you were fine! I thought you made it!" he hardly whispered though it was mostly to himself.

"Floch?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't. I-I've gotta-ta let go-o."

"No. No! Don't you dare! Don't you dare let go i'm here Y/n. Stay with me." He spoke franticly before turning towards the door.

"Where the hells my tourniquet!!" He screamed.

Seconds later a woman ran though and Connie started to help her apply it to you. Floch moved to cradle your head in his lap, smoothing your hair with his fingers as he did his best not to cry while comforting you. Your breathing had become slower and more erratic, stopping one second and going faster the next while still taking in less air than normal. Although soon your breathing began to slow, not speeding up like it was.