³⁴◽Scarlett Johansson◽

Plot: The barista's in love with her customer.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You groaned to yourself, how could you of let this happen! You had a crush. Like a really, really big one. The worse thing about it was that it was your favourite customer. You could daydream about her forever, she was beautiful. Insanely beautiful. Her hair, how her hair flowed how it bounced every time she walked. It was magnificent, and her eyes. Her eyes were beautiful, some days they were a forest green and other days they were an ocean blue. Scarlett was perfect.

You and Scarlett had a close relationship, well as close as a barista and a customer could get. Scarlett always came into the coffee shop when you were working. You would always have small talk when she ordered, talking while you made her coffee. Now you were a lot more quieter and you hoped that she hadn't noticed. You were falling for her and you cursed yourself for it.

You were making a latte when she walked in, you quickly ducked and asked your co-worker to take over. You ran into the storage area and let out a deep breath. That was close. You couldn't see her, not now, not when you're basically in love with her. You restocked some flavours and toppings. Before going back to hiding. Your co-worker walked in, searching for you.

"Hey Y/N, some called umm Scarlett is asking for you." They said. Your eyes widened.

"Did you tell her that I'm here today?" You asked and they nodded their head. You groaned, knowing that you had to face her. You put on a brave face and walked out, there she was, she took your breath away every single time you saw her. She was looking around and then her eyes landed on you, Scarlett's face lit up. You couldn't help but smile.

"Are you avoiding me?" Scarlett asked.

"Pshh, no." You lied. Scarlett rose an eyebrow at you. "Yes..." You admitted. You mentally cursed yourself, how could she just get the truth out so easily?

"Why?" She questioned sadly.

"I don't know, you're just really, really pretty and I don't know what to do with myself." You explained quickly. "Here's your coffee." You smiled, handing Scarlett her coffee, dismissing her. She thanked you and sat in the seat she always sat in. You completed more orders, but always kept an eye on Scarlett. Little did you know, she knew that you liked her. Your barista friend had spilt all the beans (tea?). 

Scarlett had finished her coffee and left, saying goodbye to you. With no Scarlett to stare at the rest of the day was a lot slower. It was the same thing over and over again; greet the customer, ask them what they want, make it, give it to them, tell them to enjoy and to come again and repeat. The seconds on the clock ticking away. Finally, the day was over and you could go back home and rest before doing it all again.

You cleaned up, grabbed your belongings before turning off the lights and locking the door. You turned around and jumped.

"What are you still doing here?" You questioned clutching your chest. Scarlett sheepishly stared at you.

"Can I walk with you?" She asked. You nodded your head and she held onto your arm as you two walked. You were lucky that it was dark or she would see the very noticeable blush spread across your cheeks. It felt nice though, Scarlett on your arm, staring up at you. Was this kidnapping? You asked yourself because you were leading her to your house without her permission, but she did ask to walk with you. You mentally shrugged.

An old lady was walking to you, she smiled at you before commenting.

"You're such a sweet couple." The lady smiled.

"Oh we're n-" You began.

"-Thank you." Scarlett grinned. The lady walked past you and you stared down at Scarlett.

"Scarlett." You started and she looked up at you. "We're not a couple." Scarlett nodded her head.

"Do you want to be?" Your eyes widened and you choked slightly.

"What?" You questioned in disbelief. You stopped walking.

"You, Y/N Y/L/N, go out on a date with me, Scarlett Johansson?" She asked smiling. 

"Really?" Scarlett nodded and you smiled. "Yes of course, I, Y/N Y/L/N, will go out on a date with you, Scarlett Johansson." You announced causing her to giggle, she wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you down for a sweet kiss.

A/N:

I apologize that this was quite short but oh well. Have a lovely day or a wonderful night, ThisPerson :)

 Have a lovely day or a wonderful night, ThisPerson :)