Chapter 24 - Post-Fight,After Party & A Cooking Stream.

My team went to the room and I got dressed in a white tee,bape shorts and white AF1s.We went out to the stand for the post fight press conference.
"Uh Ven,what was your thoughts going in this fight"
The guy asked.
"I trained for a knockout,nothing less,I knew I was gonna knock him out I just didnt think he was that weak,all I gotta say is Fuck Slim"
I said and slammed the mic and left.

I walked out with the team and we went to the after party.

-

We walked in and the people inside were cheering,I dapped up the people I knew and then we continued.A lot of people drank but Rae and I were sober,I held Rae under my arm,I pulled out my phone while a song by Bfb Da Packman played,he was a comedic rapper but it was fire.

I took a video of the party and put it on my ig story,tagged him and he reposted it.

-

I intertwined mine and Rae's hand and then Latest Trends by A1 X J1 played,I took another video of our hands together then I held her under my arm.We were dancing and the Sidemen,OTV,Rae and I went to the bar and it was an older man serving us.I already had some sus vibes,we got some tequila shots,I took 1 after another and I still wasn't stunned.
"My bro's in the lab like dexter"
I sang along with the song then the guy brought the girls their drinks,he was winking at each of then and when he put the drinks down he caressed their hands.
"Don't do that dude"
I said and he looked at me.
"Or what"
He replied with a smirk.
"Nothin"
I said.
"That's what I thought,hey girls wanna go have fun away from this bum"
He laughed.I grabbed his collar over the counter.
"Speak respectfully to my friends please"
I said in his ear and pushed him back.
"I can't have fun anywhere dude"
I complained.The guy smashed a glass bottle over my arm when I wasn't looking,I looked up and pulled him over,he had the glass knife so I had to be careful,instead me being me I ran to him and jump kicked him in his chest.All the guys beat him up and his face was full of blood,since me and JJ do boxing we probably hurt him most.I took Rae under my arm and we left,everyone left after we got in the car,I dropped the guys home and me and Rae just went back.
"I wanna try something with you sometime"
I told her.
"What"
She smirked.
"It involves knives,handcuffs,ropes and whips"
I said and she looked at me and smiled.
"I'm down"
She said.

-

We got home and I checked my phone.I checked the Trending tab on Twitter.

#1 : #VenFaceReveal
#2 : Slim Vs Ven
#3 : Ven

I just smiled and I was gonna be in a good mood no matter what only because that was the most flawless victory and one of the fastest knockouts ever.It was about 1am and I went to my setup,I setup stream and pressed go live.

"Yo chat,it's late as fuck so I don't expect everyone here"
"How was the fight chat"
'Fucking Perfect'
'That was so quick'
'How?!'
'You looked so hot'
"Thank you chat,we have 500k in here right now,we are doing a cooking stream in the afternoon chat,be sure you tune in"
"I just came to tell you,I gotta go chat,I love you all"

I ended stream and went to shower.When I finished I just went out in underwear,Rae was waiting for me in fishnets on her legs.I just thought of Corpse for some reason,I smiled then walked over to her,I put my hands on her waist then kissed her.She put her arms around my neck then she pulled me on her,I switched so she was on me,I trailed my finger up and down the back of her thigh.She licked my neck and blew on it,I got shivers so I flipped her over and I licked up her stomach,I blew on the trail and she got goosebumps.
"I'll save you for another time"
I cockteased her and layed next to her.I was laying behind her so I wanted to tease her more so I put my hand around her neck and rubbed her inner thigh.You could hear her breathing heavily.
"Please stop with the teasing"
She got out while you could hear the hitches in her breathing.
"Ven please"
She moaned.I just smirked then pulled away,my left hand was wet so I wiped it off on a towel and I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep together.

-

I woke up first then I brushed my teeth,I put on a shorts and slides,I setup some studio lights and camera's,I got some lapel mics and setup a strong laptop and a streamdeck to switch between cameras.I setup the stream but didn't press go live.It was named.
'Cooking Stream with Valkyrae (first face stream)'

-

I looked at Rae then pressed go live.

"Holy shit balls we are live,2 million already holy cock"
Rae was laughing at the back.
"Oh right she is here too"

"Hi Chat"

"Boys and girls do you like Rae's ponytails,I like it a lot"
"Anyway we are making Pizza and Lasagne"
"I'm a house husband so I'm a pro chef"

"He's lying"

"Bro,I'll whip this pizza up like Pizza Hut"
"Chat now that 4 million of you are here,all donos are going to charity just for fun"
'What charity?'
"Jesus I could barely read that,St. Judes,mods please put on slow mode"

"Can we put on some music"

"Let's listen to that No Copyright Lofi playlist"

"Alexa,play Ven's stream playlist"

The music started playing and we started cheffing it up.

-

While the pizza and Lasagne was in I pulled Rae to the side and then kissed her,I put my hand around her neck and kissed her again.We walked back like nothing happened and then I saw we were still in frame.
"Fuck"
"I beg you chat don't edit or clip that"
I spoke to soon because all I saw was links to clips flood my chat.
"Could be a lot worse"
Rae said.I looked at her and smiled.

-

"Chat,thank you for coming out,that pizza looks so good,we are gonna eat it after so yeah,we are gonna donate...$200,000"
"Chat you guys are crazy,I'll see you all soon,I love you sorry we love you all"
I said and ended stream.

-

Me and Rae just watched a few movies and anime until it was night and we fell asleep cuddling.