Chapter 24

Stefania's POV

"Stefania, Danielle start preparing for landing please we only have 30 minutes to go" Georgia said to us as we were watching a movie. "Are you nervous" I asked "For what" she questioned "to meet my family" I said "oh no not really , should I be" she asked "no no not at all, just didn't want you to be nervous is all" I said pressing a quick kiss to her lips "are you nervous for me to meet them" she said "not at all they will love you" I replied as I stood up and starting sorting out our pod for landing. 45 minutes later and we had landed and were waiting for our bags at the carousel "My brother is going to pick us up and drop us at our hotel" I said "okay baby when are we going to your dad's house" she asked "we will go tomorrow I want to shower and have a sleep before this jet lag comes upon us" I said. "Stefania Ciao I missed you so much" my brother said as he approached us "oh Gio come here" I said holding my arms out for him to fall into "I have missed you oh my god" I said "Gio this is Danielle my girlfriend, Danielle this is Gio my brother" I said as I motioned my hands between them.

Danielle's POV

"It is so nice to meet you" I said as I put my hand out for him to shake "you too Danielle, I have heard such great things about you" he said as he took ahold of my hand and shook it "as I have" I said "here let me grab that for you" he said as he grabbed my suitcase and we started walking to the car. "sit in the front Bambina" Stefania said to me as she opened the car door for me "are you sure you can sit and catch up with your brother" I replied "no no he is going to ask you a million questions so it is easier for you to sit in the front' she replied "what is he going to try and interrogate me" I asked concerned "you will be fine bambina" she replied laughing pressing a quick kiss to my lips and shutting the door behind me. "Ready to go girls" Gio asked as he started the car "Si lets go" Stefania said from the back seat as we buckled in "So Danielle how long have you and Stefania been together" He asked me "10 months" I replied "10 months wow that must be a new world record" he said "Gio don't" Stefania said "No please do tell" I said "It's just it isn't Stefania's strong suit to stay in a committed relationship for that long" he said "ahh really is that so" I said.

Stefania's POV

"That is not true Gio" I said "I just never had the right person until now" I said as I reached forward and rubbed Danielle's shoulder "It is okay I was never one to commit to one person for long amounts of time, that was until I met your sister" Danielle said as she reached her hand back and rubbed my leg a soft smile on her face. "I must admit I haven't seen Stefania as happy as she is now in a long time, but if you break her Danielle we are going to have big issues okay" he said and I just face palmed my head "shut up oh my god" I said "no it's fine my mum did the same thing to you" Danielle said her hand still on my leg "I understand and the last thing I want to do it hurt your sister" she said. "Good to know I want to give you both a bit of a warning that dad is a little annoyed at you Stefania" he said "of course he is, when isn't he" I asked "his just annoyed that you have been with Danielle for 10 months and this is the first time he is meeting her" he replied "I have been busy with filming I can't exactly make a 16 hour trip in the middle of filming" I scoffed "I know I just wanted to let you know" he said "thanks Gio" I replied.

Danielle's POV

"okay we are here" Gio said "thank you for picking us up" I said "yeah thank you Gio" Stefania said as we got out of the car "not a problem at all I will see you both tomorrow when I pick you up" he said as he drove away. "I am truely sorry for him" Stefania said "Baby it wasn't that bad, my mum was a lot worse" I said "I love you" she said kissing me then taking my hand as we walked into the hotel. "Hi how can I help you" the receptionist asked "booking for Spampinato" Stefania said as I stood to the side "okay here are your room cards you are on the 30th floor you have a very beautiful room call down if you need anything and most importantly enjoy your stay" the receptionist said with a smile "Grazie" Stefania replied as we walked off towards the elevator. "I feel like shit, I need to sleep" I said sighing as we got into the lift "the jet lag is starting to set in" Stefania said "yeah and I'm not very welcoming of it" I laughed. Stefania and I got off the elevator and made our way down the hall in search for our room "number 1027" She said "mmm right here" I said as we almost passed the door. We swiped into our room putting our bags down "I want to shower but I also just want to sleep for 24 hours" She said as she unzipped her bag "I think we have a quick shower and then fall asleep for as long as we need" I replied "Shower with me" she asked "of course baby" I said.