Episode-3

-Y/N's POV-

You never thought she would ask you to do that. She knew how much Jimin means to you, many years have passed but your feelings got only strong each day. She knew your feelings all. You were shocked.

Y/N: Do you even know what the heck you are talking about?!
Soumi: Calm down.

She tried to calm you down as you were shouting at her catching everyone's attention.

Y/N: How can you ask me to calm down?! How do you even expect me to break up with him?! You do know how much he means?! I would die if I break up with him!!
Soumi: I know! I know that's the reason I'm asking you that! You need to break up with him before it's too late! I know for a long time! I know what is good for you! If you don't break up with him now you will end up in a major heart break! You'll break down and I don't want that!!

Y/N: What the heck are you talking about?! We'll never break up! He won't ever do anything to me nor will I! There's no point in this talking!

You felt boiling in anger inside. Out of everything why would she ask you that.

Soumi: Because there's a reason!
Y/N: Then tell me that God damn reason!

Soumi: I saw him with a girl at the bar!

Silence fall in.

"A girl? No, he won't do that, right? He loves me." You tried to convince yourself.

Soumi: That's why I want you out of this fake relationship. You were never happy, you only force yourself to seem happy but you are not! I can see that, I can feel that. Please, Y/N, I'm begging you. Have you even asked where he have been this whole week? Always away from home, not coming home. Have he told you his whereabouts?!
Y/N: I can't believe it. Out of all people, my own best friend would do something so cheap. Soumi, I really trusted you, I told you everything and now you are using all of them against me. I can't believe it!

You scoffed and stood up. She tried to stop you.

Y/N: Please, Soumi. I don't think I can talk straight now. I'll only hurt you with my words, let's take a break from meeting up and let me settle down. And please don't ever talk about this matter ever again.

She kept pleading but you choosed to ignore her. Your mind said to hear her out but your heart said otherwise. As always you listened to your heart, your stupid heart.

•••

It's been three hours you reached home. The only thing you did during this time was crying.

Soumi was like your own sister, your other half. As kids if either of you cried the other one did that too. You both were always inseparable and this was the first time that you said something to hurt her, you asked her to stay away and that made your heart hurt so much. "Why did I do that!? That was so stupid of me! But she should've not said that."

You've showed Soumi a brave side, a fake brave side of yours. You told her you don't believe her. But you don't even know yourself what was true. "Is he really cheating on me? He won't do that, right? He loves me. He can never do something like that."

Your thoughts were all over the places. "Then why would Soumi say she saw him at a bar with a girl? Why would he be with a girl in the first place? He said that he was with his hyung. They were having a serious deal, then how? Why?" Just the thought of Jimin with any other girl tore your heart into million pieces.

"Is he really cheating? I mean it won't be his fault if he does. I'm not beautiful, nor I'm talented or smart. He's perfect. He would get any girl he wants." To you he was more than handsome. His appeal is always surreal to you.

Ding Dong.

"Who's that?" You whipped your eyes while going for the door. Once you opened the door you felt yourself being engulfed by two big arms. Your face crashed on their chest as they hold you tight in their embrace.

Jin: It's been so long, Cheese cake! How have I favourite girl been?

Your lips instantly curled upwards at the familiar voice.

Y/N: I've been good, oppa.

You immediately hug him back but only to get pulled away by another force.

Taehyung: Let go, it's my turn!

Before you could react the boxy smiler had already crushed you into their arms.

Taehyung: Ah! It's been so long!
Jungkook: Hyung, leave. Now it's my turn to hug noona!

Like that one by one you were being pulled away and crushed into their arms. But you never minded it one bit. Because they always make you feel close, as if you are one of their family member. Though they said you are but you know that you aren't.

Behind all of them stood a girl, a very beautiful girl with perfect features.