Prologue

I pore over a random book only to wake up inside it, becoming the primary protagonist. Being a female lead, I should be elated. Unfortunately, this female lead has many hardships which she goes through. On top of which, I personally find this published story to be stupid.

Father falls into a huge debt as his new business goes bankrupt. The debt owner asks for my hand in marriage in return even though he is already married. Father, who cherishes me dearly, falls terribly ill. And to top it all of, two days before I transmigrated into the book, in order to escape, female lead made a verbal contract with the Duke of Dallarosa who merely agrees to repay their debt in return for her doing spy work for him as his lawful wife.

But since I am not that dumb female lead, I won't go down that perilous path. I will become a self-made woman, who will work hard to pay all the debts and make myself and everyone else proud!

But then I find out that I am not the only one trapped in this book. There are many others too. Just what is going on? How did we all get stuck in this book?!

Hey guys! 💕 I'm back with another different book that I really hope you guys enjoy! The story is typical yet unique and I enjoyed writing it as well! Scroll down to get started and please do vote, comment and share to let me know what you guys think! 👇🏻