Chapter 28 - That's a little fruity

You hadn't realized Loki had fallen asleep with you last night. Yet, here he was, arms wrapped protectively around you as if the slightest falter would cause you to drift away. Light poured through the windows to hit your closed eyes, when they opened, you were not disappointed to see Loki's face near yours.

Unlike last time, now you were able to do this:

You kissed his forehead, softly, moving down between his brows, landing one kiss on both center cheeks, then nose and finally his lips. This caused his eyes to flutter open in surprise, the panic now gone when he saw you.

"Morning, darling," He curled closer until your lips met again.

"Morning, my prince," snuggling against the crook of his neck and the pillow, you felt his chuckle vibrate in his chest as he pulled you up onto his lap. Yawning lightly and stretching while you straddled him, you soon moved down to lay on his chest.

"Your tired smile may just be the cutest thing in existence," Loki ran his hand through your hair before bursting into a sudden snigger at the tickle of you pulling a Zerbert against his chest. "S-Stop!" He rolls you over as you laugh along, "don't look so smug,"

"Aw, the trickster is ticklish!" You start to prod at his sides making him flinch and try to avoid contact, every successful land causing a muffled laugh. "Tickle, tickle!"

"Y/n!" He chortles, clambering off you and dashing to the bathroom with you on hot pursuit. Pushing open the door before he could close it, you tackle him into the bathtub. Both of you laughing lightly against each other, you couldn't help but kiss him again.

"You're cute," you caress his cheek softly, feeling a sudden rush of cold water against your clothes, seeping against your skin. "LOKI!" The screech you let out made him laugh, his hand turning the tap to a warmer temperature. "I hate you,"

"Oh, you could only dream to do that," his eyes moved down to your soaked shirt, his eyes glistening with lust.

"No way, mister, you-"

"You can't look this ravishing and not expect me to act on it," his hand slipped around your waist, the water splashing against the porcelain. "Come on, darling," Loki's purr sent a chill through you despite the warm water.

He picked you up, wrapping a warm fuzzy towel around you. He used his magic to change into dry and clean clothes, his hair looking freshly blow dried. High maintenance god.

"Unfair! Why can't you do that to me?"

He smirks at your shaking body, clicking his fingers to rid you of water. Loki took one of his dress shirts from mid air with a black skirt he had taken from your closet. Taking a belt and some jewellery he held it up. "Approval?"

"You are the only man I know with a fashion sense," you kiss his cheek, his magic tingling at your skin as you were changed. The two of you left your room side by side, intimately close but not touching.

"Morning," Thor grins against the kitchen counter with a cup of coffee as if imitating George Weasley.

"Morning?" God uno scoffs at your held raised brow. "What?"

"Well? Want to tell me anything?" you and Loki look to each other with a shrug then back to Thor who had gone through three poptarts in that short span of time.

"He just wants you guys to confirm you are dating, christ," Sam rolls his eyes.

"And to assure you that the old men have been dealt with to stop their stupid brotherly love," Bucky walks passed alongside his falcon friend.

"Meaning Clint, Tony and Steve," Nat quips from the couch.

"WET WUS GWO!" Clint muffles from the vents, falling through with a gag in his mouth and ropes binding him tight in a fetal position, Tony and Steve falling out as well.

"That's a little fruity," You cough as Peter blows milk out his nose, screaming in pain at the burn. "A little kinky fruit bowl," this pushed Peter to let out more milk, coughing like a mad man. "What's next? Cherries and Bananas?"

"S-STOP!" Peter lays back on the cold floor.

"Pete..." you whisper after a bit of silence, his head shaking furiously. "Gay fruit~" He cries out in laughter. "God your humour is so broken,"

"So? Are you two dating?" Vision floats by with another toaster.

"Yes,"

"That means if any of you hurt or touch her I'll snap your neck," Loki adds on sweetly which made Pietro widen his eyes in fear.

~~~

My gay ass friend group has just been calling everything fruity

Old brick walls do be a little fruity ngl

- Anna ❤️