22'

22' Dance Back From The Grave

꧁꧂

Wanda opened her eyes to see she was snuggled up against a hard chest. She looks up to see Kol sleeping, the girl smiles at him and attempts to unwrap herself from his arms, but that causes the vampire to tighten his grip on her.

"Kol" she whispers trying to get free from his grip, "Stop moving I'm trying to sleep." Kol whines in his morning voice. "We have to go, Kol" Wanda tries to reason with him. "I don't care." Kol says closing his eyes again.

"Kol so help me, if you don't let me go, I will launch your old ass into the wall." Wanda threatens, Kol reluctantly let's her go. Wanda stands up from the bed, Kol has a sly smirk on his face.

Wanda turns to him and narrows her eyes, "What's with that smirk?" she cautiously asks, Kol vamp-sped in front of her, he leans down pecking her lips and flashes out the room.

Wanda stands there a bit shocked at what just happened, when she regains her ability to think she lightly touches her lips having felt a spark when he kissed her. She started smiling and couldn't stop.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda walks into Hayley's room where Elijah and Kol have gathered, Kol meets her eyes and she expected a smirk or even a grin, but he gave her a heart warming smile. "What're we doing?" Wanda asks.

"Looking through Davina's old drawings." Hayley answers, Wanda nods and walks over to the three. She picks up a sketch "This what you've been telling me about?" she asked looking at Hayley who gave her a nod.

Kol and Elijah notice Thierry drinking alone, the two brothers walked over to him while Wanda and Hayley looked at each following behind.

"Thierry, is it?" Elijah questioned, "That's right" he answered. "My sister is rather fond of you. Strange, she's not typically drawn to unremarkable men. Would you care to explain your sudden magnetism?" Elijah asked getting slightly annoyed.

"I don't know what you're-" Thierry starts, Elijah gives his little brother a look and Kol grabs him by the neck, slamming him against the wall.

Elijah walked towards them, "You can either tell me what you know, or I can allow my brother to distribute tiny pieces of you throughout the Quarter." he said.

"She asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff. I found something, and when I showed her, we were jumped by some guy. He desiccated her with his touch." Thierry reluctantly answered. "Like a coward you left her." Kol said angry.

"What was I supposed to do, fight some warlock that took out an Original?" the vampire retorted, "Where was this, exactly?" Elijah asked.

"The docks, warehouse 57. I was just doing what she asked. You cannot tell Klaus about this." Thierry pleaded, Kol rolled his eyes and threw him against the wall, knocking him unconscious.