open the jar - skeppy

"Can you just do a Skeppy x Male reader, do whatever you want with it"

Requested by Bodethelastavatrfan

----

You had been living with your boyfriend, Zach, for a couple months now. You had both met online, over Minecraft actually, and hit it off. You had been dating for about 2 years and had met up a couple times, but now you had both decided it was about time you moved in together.

Your relationship with Zach wasn't public, because, quite frankly, he was nervous. You were too. You knew people shipped him with his best friend Darryl and you were afraid of the backlash if you had come out with your relationship. Zach didn't want to subject you to that, and he also wasn't out publicly yet, something you respected.

Adding some paprika to the food you were currently making, you then stirred the frying pan. Your boyfriend usually felt so bad that you cooked for him, but he couldn't do it for the life of him so it didn't bother you too much. He always cleaned up afterwards, so it was a joined effort.

You reached over to your right and picked up a jar, twisting at the lid to open it, only... it didn't open. You tried to twist it once more, this time putting in more effort, a squeak comes from your mouth as it refuses to budge and you only made your fingers hurt. 'Huh, that's weird. I'll ask Zach.'

Before entering his room you made sure to knock first, so if he was streaming he had time to turn off his camera and mute his mic. You heard frantic clicking and knew knocking was the right call as he told you to 'come in'.

"Hey," you greet him, looking embarrassed, "I can't get this shit open. Can you see if it works for you?"

Zach's face twisted into a grin and he hid his face in his hands, letting out a high-pitched giggle as if he had done something bad and found it hilarious.

"What?" You ask, brushing down your shirt, "Is there something on me?"

He shook his head, his fluffy black hair bouncing to-and-fro. It was cute, and you couldn't help but reach over and ruffle it. Zach squawked in embarrassment and shock, grabbing your hand in his and glaring up at you playfully. "Are you gonna help me open this jar or not?"

"Okay, okay, I will," he stifled another giggle, reaching over for the jar. You let him take it, and he flipped it over in his hands, staring intently at the lid. "Oh this held really well."

"Wh-"

"I glued the lid to the jar," he interrupts, giving you a massive shit-eating grin. 

"What the hell, dude?" You grumble, snatching it back from him.

He looks a little sheepish as he says, "Well... you barely come to me for help with anything and I like it when we both help each other out with stuff we can't do ourselves. Like opening jars or reaching a shelf that's higher than the other."

"Awh, Zach, you don't have to boobytrap our shit for that. You can talk to me about that kinda stuff, y'know?" You gave him a soft smile, reaching over to clasp his hand in yours again. "That's what boyfriends are for."

He flushes as you say that, still not used to it after 2 years of dating. His blush deepens as you lean down to where he was sitting and kiss him on the lips quickly before standing back up. "Hey, y'know what? I actually need help on a build. We could hop on after dinner?"

Zach was still shocked from the kiss, but then snapped out of it and giggled, "Y-yeah sure! Just call me through when you need me to do the dishes too, babe, 'kay?"

"You got it."