{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 30 ❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

Taehyung pov

It's almost 6. I should go and get ready to pick her up.
I turned off my laptop and closed the files which were scattered around the table and excitedly made my way towards the bedroom.
I entered the room and changed my clothes as I was in some casual shorts and t-shirt.

-

When I was done, I took my car keys and rushed downstairs.

Taehyung - Ahh Why I'm so excited?? Aish!! This girl have done something to me.

I smiled and shook my head.
When I reached the living room I remembered she said she've kept some food for me to eat. And I'm hungry too.
Umm But I don't want to eat alone. Let's pick her up first then we'll eat together. Yes!

-
-

Here we go, Traffic!! Urgh.
I was impatiently tapping my fingers on the staring wheel.

Ohk! Taehyung calm down. You don't have to hurry.
Why am I even hurrying tho?

Should I text her? That I'm coming to pick her up?
Well She already knows, I've told her that I'll come at 6. There's no need.

My eyes sparkled when I saw the cars infront of me moving.

Y/n pov

Y/n - And, done!

I whispered as I placed the flower petal on the table.

Y/n - Jimin are you ready??

I shouted and heard Jimin shouting too.

Jimin - Yes I am. Wait

Y/n - Ohkk

I turned towards the lawn and roamed my eyes around to see if there's anything wrong or misplaced. The sun is setting and everything looked so beautiful.

I slightly smiled and thought

I hope we were like this too. I'm missing you Taehyung.

I came out of my thoughts when

Jimin - Y/n!

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around and saw jimin all dressed up in a suit.

Y/n - Woahh!! You look great. Omg my son grew up.

I cooed and wiped my fake tears to which we both burst out laughing.

Jimin - Yahh I'm older than you. And thank you Y/n, you helped me a lot. You're the bestest best friend ever.

I giggled at his words

Y/n - Your welcome Jimin-ssi I'm there anytime.

Hmmm So I guess everything's ready and you too.

I glanced at my wrist watch and saw it was almost 6. Shoot! Taehyung must be on the way.
I looked up at Jimin and said

Y/n - Jimin, It's almost 6. I'll get going now okay?

Jimin - Y-Y/n I'm nervous.

Y/n - Yahhh! Jiminie pabo you aren't a kid anymore that you're being so nervous. Everything's gonna be fine!
You've done so much she'll absolutely love it and will accept your proposal!

Jimin smiled widely and hugged me and I hugged him back.

Taehyung pov

Soon after I reached Jimin's house.
I opened the door of my car and stepped outside.
The weather isn't hot, nor it's freezing cold. It's perfect. The cold breeze passing by is so calm and refreshing.
I made my way towards the front door.
While I was walking there I saw the decorations, the surroundings were decorated with lights and flowers..is there some party??
But there's no one here and the decoration isn't too fancy for a party either. It's simple yet beautiful.
I shrugged away the thoughts and kept walking.

I ranged the bell and Waited for a few minutes but nobody came. I ranged the bell again and waited.

But still, no one came..?
I tried to push the door and to my surprise it was actually opened.
Aish but It's not good, it's like I'm breaking itno someone's house. But it doesn't seems bad either. I'm here to take my wife.

Jimin is like my friend..and he's Y/n's friend too. And nobody was opening the door. So it's ok.. right?

I entered the living room and found no one again but I heard some noises of talking and laughing coming from the lawn so I decided to go there. It must be Jimin and Y/n.
The lawn was decorated too.

I made my way where the voices were more clear.
But when I took more steps ahead to see them

I felt a sting pain in my heart.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-

Unedited (sry)
Double update✔️

Any guesses👀

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote 💜