27.

C H A E Y O U N G

"Okay, you can do these Chaeyoung. Just ask her out, it will be easy. Calm down." I told myself as I walk back and forth inside of my office.

"Yeah, you can do it, just do what Tzuyu advice you to do." I reminded myself and I halter on my step when someone suddenly talks.

"Are you alright? You know, you are making me dizzy."

Oh sh*t.

"Uhm, did you hear anything I said?" I ask Mina who was standing at the door with her cute confused face.

"Huh? Are you alright? Why are you talking yourself? Are you crazy?" Yeah, I'm crazy for you.

"Don't mind me, uhm, why are you here?" I asked walking back to my chair.

"Oh, I'm here to tell you that I'll go ahead already." She said smiling at me.

"I'll drop you off, no of saying no. I know you don't have your car right now." I said and grab my things.

She waited and once I was done, we left the office and ride my private elevator. Once we reached the ground floor, I guided her to where my car is parked.

"Thank you, Ms. Son." She said when I opened the car door for her.

"You're very much welcome Ms. Myoui." I told her and she giggled.

Such a cutie.

Once a cutie will always be a cutie.

While driving to her home, I turned on some music.

"I think you don't like Justin Bieber base on your music taste." Mina joked out of nowhere and I laugh.

I do like Justin Bieber, I really love his songs.

Once we reach her home, I once again opened the car door for her.

"Thank you for dropping me off. I'll go inside now, take care on your way home." She said.

She was about to leave when I pulled her wrist.

"Wait, uhm... I have something to ask you."

Now my heart is beating so fast because of my nervousness. This is my first time asking someone on a date.

Yes, a date.

Tzuyu said that I should ask her for a date which I don't know how it goes but Tzuyu said that she'll help me.

"Yes?" Mina asks waiting for what will I ask.

"Uhm, can I... Uhm, wait."

Ugh! Why can't I ask her straight away? I thought asking someone on a date isn't hard, but it is hard at all!

"Hey, can you calm down for a moment? You seemed to be nervous. Just ask me your question, nothing to be nervous of." Mina said and chuckled.

"Okay, right, uhm. Mina?" I called her attention and she hums as a response.

"Can I... Can I ask you out? Uhm, like, Uhm, uh."

"Date?" She cut me off she asks.

Oh sh*t! This is not my plan of how to ask her on a date!

Pabo Chaeyoung!

"Yeah, date. Can I? On Saturday evening." I told her and she just looks at me blankly.

Oh...

"You can decline if you want. I-I am not forcing you to go out with me. But if you agree..." I started blabbering and I only stopped when Mina holds my hands.

"Hey, you are blabbering." She said and giggled.

I look at the ground before answering her.

"Sorry bout that, I'm just nervous."

We were silent for a few minutes and that's when it hits me.

Right, she won't go out with me. She won't go out on a date with a person who's as coward as me.

"I-I'll go ahead then, see you tomorrow." I mumbled and was about to go back in my car and Mina didn't let go of my hand.

"Yah! Where are you going?" She asks raising a brow at me.

"Home?"

"You haven't even heard my answer yet, and now you are already going home? That's not right Ms. Son."

"Oh, sorry, uhm, it's okay, I know you won't g-." She cut me off.

"Says who?"

What?

"Eh?"

"Tsk. Tsk. You can't just assume things that fast Chaeyoung-ah." She said and caresses my cheeks that made me blush.

"Does that mean, you'll go out with me?" I slowly asked her.

My upset face then turned to be a joyful one when I saw her nodded her head.

"But, I want you to ask me again, this time, properly." Mina said before I could even say my thank you to her.

Okay, let's do this. I can do this. I'll ask her properly this time.

"Mina, can you go out on a date with me on a Saturday night?" I sweetly ask her.

"I would love too Chaeyoung."

I really thought that she declined me. Her blank expression made me nervous as heck.

"Thank you so much Mina." I happily said.

I honestly want to jump but that would be so embarrassing doing it in front of Mina.

"You're welcome Chaeyoung. I'll expect to have a great time with you on our date."

I need to make our date so special for both of us. I don't want to have a flop date on our first.

"Yeah, expect that Minari. I'll go home then. See you tomorrow." I said and wave my goodbye.

"Bye, rest well."

I waited for her to walk into the house I turn around and punch the air because of my happiness.

"Yes!" I shouted as I continued to punch the air.

Hell yeah!

I'm going on a date with the great Myoui Mina! Be jealous everyone!