The plan

Since your and Fred's meeting at Hogwarts with your children, he was adamant to help Luciana and the boys fight back against her bullies. He'd been scheming for hours at the job and you knew he wouldn't quit until he was done. So much so once you'd finished work at Dobbie's house for free children he still wouldn't be home. You didn't want to spend the rest of the evening and night alone so you decided to pay him a visit. The shop would be closed by now, the only ones who would be there would be Fred, George and a few workers. You would spend your time pacing around the shop and looking at new products the twins would be bringing out whilst waiting for Fred to finally stop tampering with new items to help the kids out.

"C'mon Freddie," You whined, propping yourself up onto the counter so you could watch him. "It's getting late -"

"It's not even seven o'clock yet." He fired back, not looking up from what he was doing.

"You overwork yourself too much."

"So do you."

"Not like this." You smirked and raised your brows at him. Fred finally lifted his head and huffed in protest but your expression never changed. A smirk now played on his face as he stalked over to you, his hands gripping your hips and pulling you to the edge of the counter. "It's nice to see you're paying attention to something else for once." Your smirk grew.

"Ouch," He scrunched up his face, trying to look offended when deep down a smile was starting to play on his lips. "I'd say I give you a fair amount of attention darling." His hand left your hip and moved to tilt your chip up to meet his gaze. "Especially in the bedroom -"

"PLEASE HAVE SEX AT HOME AND NOT ON THE COUNTER!" George screamed at the top of his lungs as he left the storage cupboard, walking into full view with a pissed off look on his face.

"And who's to say I haven't fucked her on the counter before? You know how long we've had this place and we've been together for a very long time oh and not to mention, we have several children and in order to have kids you have to -"

"Please shut up." George huffed, stacking some boxes on another counter. "Hello (y/n)."

"Evening George." You gave him a small smile as you dropped down from the counter. "How are you?"

"Would probably be better if I hadn't seen my brother shag his wife in my shop."

"I didn't even have a chance to get it out." Fred jumped back in. "Besides I bet you've brought girls back to this place before?"

George looked up at the two of you before giving the pair of you a sly grin. "Yeah I have, but I prefer the storage cupboard. It's out of the way."

"The counter is more bold." Fred turned back to you, looking down at your figure with a sly smirk. "You can experiment more on it."

"Charming Fred can we not discuss our sex life with your twin brother?" You replied.

"You say that as if I haven't put up with the two of you for years." He hit back. "You can stack these, I'm going home."

"Goodnight Georgie." You smiled.

"Night (y/n), see you tomorrow Freddie." He stopped before he left. "Oh and by the way we have workers still here so I wouldn't if I were you."

"Wouldn't be the first time." You muttered, earning a grin from Fred.

"Don't be late." Fred called back as George took his leave. "Love?" Fred called to you as he got back to work as soon as he brother left, leaving you to wander around the shop.

"Hmm?" You called back.

"Can you stack those boxes for me?"

"Nope." You smiled, causing him to lift his head and furrow his brows at you as he made eye contact.