17 | Dinner

"Itadakimasu!"

"Itadakimasu~"

With a bright smile, you pick up a pair of wooden chopsticks.

With the help of Maki and Kugisaki, the three of you managed to make dinner. Of course, the men also asked if they could help with anything.

You sat next to Inumaki and Fushiguro, a bowl of ramen in front of you.

"Excited, L/N?" Kugisaki ask, picking up her own chopsticks.

"Yep." you reply with a small smile, "It's been a while since i ate with other people."

Kugisaki grins, "You have us now."

"Yeah." Fushiguro nods, not making eye contact as he continues eating.

"Shake." Inumaki agrees.

You giggle. Despite only meeting you for a few days, you felt like they're already accepting you— asd that already makes you so.. Happy..

'Happy?'

You feel someone tug on your sleeve.

"Eh? Inumaki-san?" you ask.

"Sujiko." salmon cod roe. His eyes met yours before moving to the dumplings on the table. Did he want you to eat those?

'Oh right!' your smile widens, 'They made the dumplings!' you're referring to Fushiguro and inumaki himself.

You pick one up, wasting no time in tasting it as Inumaki watched closely. After chewing, you turn to him before showing a thumbs up— the dumpling isn't bad nor great. It's just right!

Seeing as you showed him you enjoyed it, Inumaki flashes you a small smile before returning his attention to his own bowl of ramen.

You pick up another dumpling from the plate in front of you. You pivot your body to where Fushiguro is sitting so you're now facing him.

"Hey, Fushiguro." you call, "Say ah~"

The male chokes on his ramen, surprised to see you holding up a piece of dumpling near his mouth with a smug grin on your face.

"What..?"

Kugisaki burst out laughing while Maki snickers. They continued to eat but kept their eyes and attention on the two of you.

Now this is quality entertainment. Things like these barely happens at the college and that's saying something.

Fushiguro awkwardly parted his lips, waiting for you to.. Yeah.. Feed him. This definitely felt a bit weird but he isn't going to say no to you.

It'd be rude to refuse food.

You laugh at the reaction you got, heat rising to your cheeks. This is.. Fun for you.

"A..Ah?"

You bring the chopsticks to his lips while he bites the dumpling off it— he's careful not to bite on your utensils. Fushiguro covers his mouth while chewing and maintains eye contact with you.

"It taste good."

"It does, right?" you smile, "Because you and Inumaki-senpai made it!"

There it is. That striked a cord that no one knew can be struck.

Fushiguros cheeks turns a light shade of red. He's quick to return his attention to his bowl of food, ignoring how Kugisaki snickers at him. Oh she definitely saw that.

What are you doing to him? He never gets flustered at anything— have you caught him off guard?

"Hey, fushiguro, eat some more!"

"Wait―"

"Sensei?"

"Gojo-sensei?"

A few minutes ago you and Fushiguro were walking Kugisaki to her room since she felt too full and feared that she might throw up on the way back.

It made you laugh and eventually made Fushiguro agreed. The walk mostly consisted of Kugisaki, a hand slung over your shoulder, making jokes and commenting how good the food had gotten since you helped.

Fushiguro then offered to do the same to you and escort you to your own room. His reason was becausei it's close to his own dorm.

On the way there while chatting occasionally, the both of you see gojo leaning beside the door to your room. You then decided to approach him.

"Ah, there you two are." the white haired shaman shows a smile. He isn't in his usual everyday uniform. Gojo sported something more casual but he still has his blindfold on.

"What's up, sensei?" you ask.

"I need to talk to you, actually, L/N." he looks over your shoulder. His focus is now on Fushiguro.

As if on cue, the other first year clears his throat, "Then i should get going."

"Eh? Oh.." confused, you show him a smile, "Well, good night, Fushiguro!"

He nods, "You too, L/N." and just like that, he enters his room. No, he isn't going to sleep immediately; he's going to eavesdrop on the other side of the door of his room..

.. Even though he already knows what gojo is about to tell you

 Even though he already knows what gojo is about to tell you