Rᴜʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

The building was pretty big. It was three stories tall. It was very dark and gloomy and there where curtains on the windows and they were shut. I looked around at the front yard to see that the grass was starting turn brown. I grimaced then made my way to the porch.

I took a deep breath before knock on the door. I waited for a minute and there was no response. I knocked again and there was still no response. Is there anyone home? I put my hand on the doorknob and turned it.

The door slowly creeped open. I stepped in and the smell of paint, gun powder, and cologne wafted my nose. I breathed in the scent again, it smelled so good. It was a weird smell but it still smelled good. I looked over to see, I'm guessing was the living room, there were little steps that led into it. There were fancy looking couches perched around a coffee table and it front of them was a fireplace that was going. The sounds of it now registering in my ears.

There was a little mini chandelier hanging from the ceiling brut it was turned off. So the house was pretty dim. I looked to the other side of the house to see another room. I walked over to it.

"Hello?" I called out softly. I walked into the room and realized it was a pretty big office but there were four desks. There was a big window behind the desk that was in front of the room. I walked to one of the desk to see a big gun propped on it.

"Wow." I said weigh amazement. I went to touch it but was stopped.

"You know little girls aren't supposed to touch things without permission." A deep voice vibrated my body, a light accent dropped from his voice as well. I gasped in shock and spun around.

Leaning against the door was a tall handsome man. His black trousers and white unbuttoned button up complimented his skin very well. His skin was fair but was still on the lighter side. My eyes traveled up long torso then to his face. His face was chiseled and was dusted with light freckles. His nose was long and narrow but it suited his face. His eyes were a piercing dark green and they were looking at me in mischief.

He bumped off the door frame and walked slowly to me. I back into the desk then turned to run around behind it but I guess I was too slow because he grabbed my waist and spun me right back.

He lowered himself to my height and enclosed his arms on both sides of me. His cologne was very prominent to my nose. He smelled really good. He smiled at me then lightly laughed.

"How'd you get in, little baby?" He asked softly tilting his head. I felt my insides flutter at the sight. I don't know who this man is but he's making feel things that I did not understand. He lifted a piece of my hair and started twirl it. His silver rings glistening from the sun that was now setting.

"U-uh. The front door?" I answered confusedly. He hummed then his hand dropped my hair then started to trail up my body. My breath quickened. Dear god I think I'm going pass out.

Goosebumps started rise from where he touched as his hand trailed up my body. His large hand tailed up between my breast then wrapped around my neck. I felt my eyes roll then my hand shot to his. I don't know whether to pull his hand or keep it there.

"Well would you look at that. I think someone likes getting choked." He said softly. Then moved closer to me. As he was starting to lean down, multiple footsteps started booming down the stairs.

"Get your hand off her throat Sammy. She's a guest here not an enemy." Another deep voice said. Sammy smiled at me wickedly.

"I'm not doing this to kill her." He said, his eyes dropping down to my lips. He let go of my neck then ran his thumb across my cheek. I suddenly missed his hand where it was. He moved back but didn't go to far.