Chapter 55

As you are on your way to the palace, king vegeta is sitting on his throne while tapping the arm of the chair in anger with queen rota sitting next to him on her throne chair and many elites standing on each side of the room.

(King vegeta): HOW IS HE HERE !? I THOUGHT THE PEOPLE OF GLACE WOULD KILL HIM!

(Queen Rota): Perhaps they didn't kill him because he was in an injured state and took pity on him.

(King vegeta): DAMMIT! AFTER I DEAL WITH THAT LOW CLASS RAT! I WILL GO THERE AND WIPE THEM OUT MYSELF!

Just as he finishes a loud boom is heard as you crash through the roof of the palace and enter the throne room.

(King vegeta):!

You land in the middle of the throne room with sasha slowly floating down and land next to you.

(King vegeta): You .......

(Y/n): Hello oh mighty king vegeta.

(King vegeta): How did you come back here? I was sure the people of glace would of killed you.

(Y/n): That could of happened if not for their king being as nice as he was.

(King Vegeta): Tch ......

(Y/n): I want to ask you something.

(King vegeta): What would a low class warrio-

(Y/n): If you call me a low class warrior again I will turn you inside out .........

Everyone besides sasha looks at you in shock at your threat but the king himself stands up from his chair.

(King vegeta): YOU DARE THREATEN ME!

You smile at the enraged king.

(Y/n): I simply just want to ask you something and thing is ......... why did you kick me off the world?

(King vegeta): I did it because you were a threat to our people.

(Y/n): ..... Do you think I am stupid? A person like you sending someone away because they were a threat to his people? ......... I find that hard to believe.

King vegeta glares at you, clenches his fists and slowly starts to bring out his ki.

(Y/n): The only reason you would send people away would be because they were a threat to .....

You raise your right hand and point right at king vegeta.

(Y/n): YOU!

There was a short silence as king vegeta's rage almost reaches it's limit.

(King vegeta): You DARE THINK YOUR A THREAT TO ME!? (looks at the elites in the room) KILL THIS FOOL!

The elites all transform into super saiyans and dash towards but sasha gives a little smirk as she suddenly vanishes and within 2 seconds she speeds around the room and hits all the elites on the back of the neck which knocks them clean out.

(King vegeta): What!

(Queen rota): Looks like she has grown alot as well.......and to think she was just a mere punk at one point.

(Y/n): You should of had someone like sonia here to guard you instead of those idiots.

(King vegeta): Just what are you? at one point you were just an ant compared to me!

(Y/n): I am just a mere saiyan that can grow faster than most.

(King vegeta): Your power......your talent...........SHOULD NOT BELONG WITH THE LIKES OF YOU AND SHOULD BELONG TO THE ELITE!