Wedding

Accidental marriage
Part 2
___________________________________

Author's POV:
"Well.....let's come to the point" he said. "Y.....yeah" u said shaking in fear. "Marry my son" he blurred out. Jungkook who's standing there went wide eyed.

Juz then Mr.Jeon received a text from he's men.
Message:
"Sir, her name is Y/N and she's an orphan. The only close person to her is her best friend, Song Jang-mi, she's a chef. She's an orphan too. They both used to live in a orphanage in their childhood. But, as her friend got a job she went to Daegu and Y/N stayed back in seoul. Right now she's in a debt with 'the royals' and they have been going back of her. That's all the information we got about her."
Mr.Jeon went through the message and placed back his phone as you and jungkook have been stoned for quite a long time.

"Did i hear it right?" u questioned with a frown. "Do i have to repeat my words twice and thrice, young lady?" Mr.Jeon re-questioned in a rough tone. Jungkook who has been silent till now, spoke up "I won't agree with this”. "Still you are gonna do this" Mr.Jeon said with a dominant voice. "I won't" jungkook repied with a harsh tone. "Did u forget the promise made to your eomma?" Mr.Jeon asked calmly. "Sorry sir, but i can't do this" you interupted them. "What if i say that i will clear your debt?" Mr.jeon raised a brow. "I can't spoil my life just for money" you replied without any hesitation. "So, do you want to spoil your life for your best friend?" Mr.Jeon smirked. "Huh?" you knitted your brows. "What if i kill your dearest friend?" He questioned. "No.....i.....will do this" you said with a hint of hesistance in your voice. "Good.....get ready for it" he replied. "But....." Jungkook opens his mouth but, "and son, i know you will do this for your eomma" saying so Mr.Jeon interuptes him. Disappointed is clearly written over your's and jungkook's face. Mr.Jeon dragged you into the bride's room and orderd the maids to get you dressed up.

JK's POV:
I am standing at the altar with a pale face. I was in deep thoughts of my eomma. But the foot steps of Y/N brought me out of my thoughts. To be honest, she's beautiful, no, more than that. But, i don't even know about her nor i love her. I kept my cold face back again.

Y/N's POV:
I was walking down the aisle. I feel so uncomfortable with the stares looking at me and i hate attention. I was feeling nervous getting married to a mafia. As a common girl i dreamt so many things about my husband along with Jang-mi. Tears formed in my eyes just at the thought of her. Finally i reached the altar. Jungkook harshly grabbed my hands. The priest starting saying the vows. "Now i pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Said the priest. My eyes almost popped out. Jungkook came closer, whispered "never expect anything from me" and backed away. The tears which are at the brim of eyes threatened to fall down.  I started to whisper "why me?" over and over again to myself. I don't even know where my life is heading to.

To be continued.....