CHAPTER TEN

I woke up the next morning to the loud banging on my door. I opened my eyes and got panicked by the lack of familiar room of my hostel and then I remembered the yesterday's events and relaxed.

"Hey, open the door" I heard from outside the room. I got up from bed, opened the door and saw Martha standing there. "So finally you got up" she said seriously. "Now get ready, your breakfast will be served in your room, today" she said sternly.

I looked at her perplexed and asked in a hesitant tone "In my room? Ain't I supposed to be working like cooking with you?"

"No, you are not a maid so that is not your duty. You are master's personal slave, so you have to do what he says from now." She said in a bored tone.

"Okay, so what, did he tell me to have breakfast now?" I asked her quizzically. I mean why else would she give me this treatment.

She looked at me incredulously and said "No, but you should do breakfast so that you can serve him without any problem."

"Oh, okay" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes, now get ready breakfast will be here soon and then you will have to serve master since you are his personal slave"

Slave, slave, slave Was she trying to get on my nerves? Because she was doing a great job, so I closed the door on her face and started getting ready.

I went to bathroom, checked the vanity drawers, the first drawer had the toiletries, second one had a few undergarments, sexy lingerie to be specific and the third one had clothes and they were really 'short', a few of them were 'fancy' maid wears and others were just, I don't know, casual 'fancy' clothes, if that's even a word.

I don't understand whether I am here for his maid work or stripping? Well, guess what, I will just have to wait to find out.

I brushed my teeth, took a shower using these expensive body wash and shampoos. After that I applied body lotion. Everything was perfect until I remembered why and where am I.

I got out of bathroom after getting 'ready'. I wore black lingerie and a lacy navy blue top with a steel blue pencil skirt, which stopped above my knees.

Breakfast was already there on the bed, it had spaghetti and salad and orange juice, well, looks appetizing. I had my breakfast and it was exactly as it looked, appetizing.

After having breakfast, I picked up my dishes and went out of the room. On the way to the kitchen, I came across many maids who were walking with their heads bowed and didn't even look at me and many 'bodyguards' who gave me scary looks but I ignored them all. Finally, I reached the kitchen, put my dishes in the sink and turned around to see all the maids have left. 'What the hell?' why are they avoiding me? And then Martha came into my view, I went to her and asked "Is there something wrong?" She looked at me with a brow raised so I said "I mean all the maids are avoiding me."

"Nothing is wrong" She said in a practical tone.

"Okay so what do I have to do, today?" I asked her

She looked at me critically "How would I know?" She said

"Then, who knows?" I asked her melancholy

"Your master" she said seriously

"Master?" I asked her sarcastically. And before I could say anything else she left me.

"Hey, listen to me" I called to her but it fell deaf on her ears.

Now what, I thought. And I was going to get back to my room.

"I believe you are looking for me?" I heard