Chapter 17 (The Event Part 1)

Currently others members of Tokyo and Kyoto are waiting for the event to start.

Megumi and others noticed that you and Ayanami are nowhere to be found. Same with Mikoto from Kyoto side.

"We're starting in one minute. Now let's hear some courage words from
lori Utahime-Sensei"

"Huh?!"

"Um,some degree of injury will be unavoidable,but,um...now and then,help each other out...or something..."

"Time up"

Y/N from the other side chuckles a little bit since Gojo is teasing to the poor teacher.

"Now,let the sister exchange event...BEGIN!!!"

The white haired girl huff a little bit after starching out. "Aya-Tan"Ayanami who is beside you hum.

"Is it the last resort for me to become strongest?"

Ayanami pauses for a bit. You are asking him of that teachnique. "Yeah. Without a doubt,you can kill a god with that teachnique"

Y/N look at the grass.

"I see"

You look at where a certain someone was standing. "Miko-Tan. You can come out. I know that you are hiding"

The blonde haired male come out from where he is hiding. Mikoto huff,you can see that he's pouting.

"It's not fun when you found me!"The blonde haired male whine like a four years old child while Y/N and Ayanami just watch from beside with 'WTF' look.

After five minutes passed,Mikoto stop whining and look at you. He have serious look and same with you.

"Let's settle it once for all,N/N"

The light blue eyed girl grinned.

"Sure"

*******

At Teachers Side (After teachers watch Maki vs Miwa battle)

In the monitor room,all the teachers and some sorcerers look at the event with a certain sorcerer curse teachnique.

"What an interesting girl. You should promote her to second-grade already"

"I feel the same way,but the Zenin clan keeps getting in the way. They should just change their position and accept her already"Mei laugh a little bit after hearing what Gojo said said.

"I just can't understand such restraints,aside from money"

Gojo raise his right hand. "I see you're just as miserly as ever. More importantly,the footage showing the area around Yuji keeps cutting out a lot while the area around Y/N-Chan completely cut out"

"Animals are fickle. Sharing my senses with them is tiring,too. That white haired girl,Y/N,was it?"

The tv change into where you and Mikoto are.

"WHAT?!"Utahime slam both of her hands to the table while Masamichi look surprise. Gojo on the other side is laughing hard like there is no tomorrow.

"They are having picnic in the middle of the exchange event?"Utahime muttered completely unbelieving what she is seeing right now.

******

"Wow!It's like watching a live Action movie!!!"Mikoto took a bite of the Onigiri while watching Panda and Mechamaru fight by using one of his cursed teachnique.

Y/N eat the foods that Ayanami made for you.

You take one of the macarons. "Ne,Aya-Tan,Miko-Nii"The curse and the male hum in reply.

"What will you do when I tell you that,I'm going to kill the people from ups in October 31st?"

Mikoto and Ayanami stop what they are doing and look at the girl. "Are you sure about that decision?"

Y/N nod making the curse and her cousin sigh in sync.

"I will follow you. Even you go to the wrong path or right path. I will always be beside you and supporting you"Ayanami answered and gave you a smile.

Mikoto sigh second time. "What will you do after killing those ups?"The male look at his cousin.

"I am going to become the ups"Y/N look at Mikoto who froze and start to shake.

Mikoto laughed and dry his tears with his sleeve. "That answer really suit you. Then I'm going to become one of the ups too"

Y/N smiled while looking at the macarons that Ayanami made for her. Just like she thought,she is never alone. Ayanami and Mikoto are always beside her.

Supporting whatever she is doing.

You can't express how much you are thankful to them. But one thing that the girl sure is that.

The warm feeling in her heart is really comforting for her right now.