18

Isabella and Kol ended up sleeping on the same bed. Isabella was laying on his arm cuddled into him.

Rebekah entered the room and saw the two asleep so she smiled.

"Wakey, wakey!" Rebekah said loudly.

Isabella and Kol jerked awake.

"What do you want Bex?" Kol asked as Isabella rubbed her eyes.

"You have to be fitted for your suit and me and Bella are going to get a dress and our nails done" Rebekah said and Isabella smiled.

**

Isabella and Rebekah was sitting on the couch, getting their nails done whilst all the boys (except Klaus) were getting suits fitted.

"Bella, tell me how handsome I am." Kol said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Lying is never a good thing Koala." Isabella said and all her siblings laughed.

The door slammed open and Klaus walked in, "you went after Elena? What is wrong with you?"

"Here we go." Rebekah smiled.

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus said and Isabella rolled her head back, fed up with the dagger threats already.

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol said.

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself." Klaus said.

"And who are you, my father?" Kol said.

"No, Kol. But your in my house."

"Then perhaps we should go outside."

"Enough." Esther said as she walked into the room. Isabella hadn't spoken to her mother since she came back, she got a bad vibe from her ever since she came back. "Niklaus, come."

Klaus walked out the room and Kol sat between Isabella and Rebekah.

"You like my nails?" Isabella smiled as she waved her fingers in his face.

"Very nice. Picked out a dress?" Kol said.

"Yup. Bex helped."

"You'll never guess what colour it is." Rebekah sarcastically said.

Kol pretended to think, "mmm, black?"

"No." She laughed.

"Mmmm, what other colour could you possibly like?"

"Pink, obviously." She said.

"Oh, how did I not guess that. It's not like your favourite colour is pink." He joked.

"It's the prettiest colour." Isabella shrugged and Kol smiled and nodded.

**

Rebekah and Isabella was in Rebekah's bathroom getting ready.

Rebekah was curling Isabella's hair.

"And we're done." Rebekah said.

"You look cute, I look cute. Everything is cute." She smiled, clapping her hands in excitement.

"Yes we do." She smiled, "now let's go. Don't want to be late."

They walked out of the bathroom and headed down the stairs.

They held hands as they went down and a few people looked at them.

They got to the bottom of the stairs and Isabella looked around, "where's Koly?"