chapter 94

Sadhvi's pov:

I woke up as the rays of the sun were directly falling on my eyes from the windows........

Shit!! I should have drawn the curtains yesterday,then atleast I would have continued to sleep comfortably.

I grumpily opened my eyes to see myself all sprawled on the bed like I am claiming it to be my territory.

I saw the clock.....it was already 7:30.

That immediately made me startled......
Why am I sleeping like a pig?? What about all the works???? And mainly breakfast.....

Will I even get to be ready for the college as I already know Siddarth need to go hospital early........

Oh my god!!!!! what should I do??

'first get out of the bed you lazy girl!!'my mind alerted me.

I immediately got out of the bed and went directly to washroom....

I just did my morning chores and showered quickly and dressed in something casual.....

As I came out of the washroom I can see Siddarth....I frowned looking at him.

Usually I see him in his track pants during this point of time but now he was already in his formals......
When did he got up???

May be he sensed my questionable glances......so he said

"Good morning Sadhvi.....I just thought you to let you rest for a while this day."

Ohhh so he switched it my alarm......
But then again I don't remember setting an alarm yesterday.

Wait!!!! I slept in the car yesterday!!!!

Does it mean....he...he carried me to bed last night???

I blushed at that thought....

I snapped back to the world as I felt someone's hold on my shoulder.

"Come baby....let's have breakfast." He said and dragged me towards dining table.

I felt a tingly feeling looking at Siddarth serving me breakfast.......it's so peaceful and nice.

I thanked God a million times for gifting such a good husband.

He just cooked some garlic bread and made some orange juice for both of us.

We ate quickly and left for college.

As usually he stopped the car at entrance where I get off daily,just as i am opening the door of the passenger seat he grabbed my hand.

I blushed as I saw him smirking at me.

"Leave Siddarth......yo...you...will be late." I said with much difficulty as I am already breathless.

"So early baby??? Come on give me a goodbye kiss atleast...." He said with a teasing smile on his face.

My cheeks burned as I saw his intense grey orbs looking at me.

"Sid.... Siddarth what are you saying?" I asked him....

What is he saying.....like asking for a kiss really?? In the campus.....
If any one looks then it will become a huge mess.

"I am asking what you have heard....I want a kiss. A good-bye one!!" He said almost whining like a child.

I bit my lips as I was feeling shy.....why is he being so blunt and straightforward???

"Come on baby.....it's getting late." He said impatiently.

"Wait Siddarth....." I whisper yelled at him....for which he just nodded obediently.

I leaned towards him and cupped his left cheek......he closed his eyes in anticipation.

I took a deep breath before giving him a soundy peck on his left cheek.

He immediately opened his eyes......
His orbs held the disappointment.

"Its no where near  a kiss.....I wanted it on my lips and I am not a child to accept cheek kisses ok?" He said while frowning his brows......

But he is looking just like a child throwing tantrums......

"We are in the campus...." I said as to remind him about our whole hiding thingy.

"Ok bye then." I said and got out of the car and stood there till I saw his departure.

I immediately called up Geetha asking where they all were....
She said they were about to go postings and asked me to come with them.

I said an ok and joined them.....

Looking at Swapna and Akki I suddenly got the thought that I am not giving any time for them....like I am all engrossed in my crying sessions past few days and even then I only talked with Geetha.

I know already they will be definitely upset with me.
Looking at the looks Akki and Swapna giving to me  I can confirm that they are definitely mad at me.

"Hey guys how are you??"I asked cheerfully.

But as I expected both of them ignored me.....I looked at Geetha as if asking for her help,for which she shrugged her shoulders helplessly.

"Akki.....what happened talk to me.....and you sawpna even you won't talk with me??" I said in a low tone feeling sad as they were not talking with me.

I now can feel what they were feeling when I was all distant with them.

"Certain someone doesn't even remember that she has friends named Akhila and swapna.....it's like they don't exist for her." Akki said taunting.

"I know i am at fault but please don't be angry.....I will definitely make up to you guys." I said for which they nodded.

After that me and Geetha went to ER and searched for any knowing faces.
After looking around I spotted Siddarth with Ria.....as  much as i don't like Ria I should know the fact that he doesn't like or have any feelings with Ria.

Just then Varun came and placed his both hands on both...me and geetha's shoulders...

"Idiot...remove your hands you are so heavy" Geetha said angrily.....

Varun immediately removed his hands from her and I was waiting for him to remove his hands on me too...but he leaned towards me with still his hand on my shoulders.

I am definitely not a hugging person and all.....with persons other than Siddarth definitely.
Now that Varun his side hugging me I tried to stay normal and not show my discomfort to him as I know he will be hurt if he think I am not comfortable with him.....

"See Sadhvi is no nice....you are no where near to her." Varun said taunting Geetha.

And after that Geetha pulled him away from me and started their usual bantering.

I was just looking at them being bored.....

Ping....
I heard a notification from my mobile....when I saw no faculty was there in ER I opened my mobile only to see Siddarth's message.

I eagerly opened the message only to see

'Come to staff room in 5'

Why is he calling me now????was the only thought running in my mind.

*****
Why do you think Siddarth is calling our Sadhvi?

Please vote and also share your views through comments.