54

Months Later

"Shit dude I'm so nervous" Jungkook bit his bottom lip. "You act like he's going to say no, this man has been begging you for weeks to put a ring on his finger" Yoongi said.

They were walking around the park late at night because they wanted spooky vibes since it was almost Halloween. "You're right, could you take the whole group away?"

"Anything for my baby bro" Yoongi patted on his back before running up towards the others. Jungkook let out a deep breath as he ran his finger over the small fabric box that was in his pocket. "Jungkook aren't you coming?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook looked up making eye contact with the beautiful brunette.

"C-could I talk to you for a second?"

'Don't stutter you idiot'

"Uh yeah sure" Taehyung said walking towards him. 'IS IT MY RIGHT KNEE OR MY LEFT KNEE?'

"What's up? You look nervous" Taehyung teased, 'THATS BECAUSE I AM!!'

Jungkook shook his head denying it. "Taehyung you know how much I love you right?"

"No, tell me how much?" Taehyung smirked. Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully "as deep as the ocean and as high as the moon"

Taehyung held out his hand wanting to hold hands, Jungkook pulled his hands out from his pockets accidentally dropping the box. His eyes widen as Taehyung eyed the box. 'FUCK FUCK FUCK!!'

"What is that?" Taehyung asked curiously about to bend down and pick it up but Jungkook beat him to it. "Uh nothing! N-none of your business!" He shouted startling him. "Shit I'm sorry, I didn't meant to yell" he apologized.

"It's fine, but what is it you wanna talk about?" Taehyung asked forgetting about the box. "Well you know you're the love of my life right? And like I've been thinking- no wait I've been dreaming of having a future with you because I can see it you know? And like I was wondering if you wanted a future with me or not. It's okay if you don't like it's totally okay! I understand! I can wait as long as you want me to-"

"Of course I want a future with you!" Taehyung smiled making Jungkook relax a bit.

"Really?"

Taehyung nodded. "I've also been dreaming of having a future with you, I was thinking we should get a little doggie.. I was thinking about kids but you know were both very busy and it wouldn't be fair to them"

"That sounds amazing! For your birthday I'll get you a dog, yeah?"

"Birthday gifts are supposed to be surprises" Taehyung laughed.

"Uh surprise?"

"Okay, well now you really got my hopes up Jeon, I better see a dog next to me in bed instead of you" Taehyung warned.

"Ouch" Jungkook acted as if he was hurt. He then again ran his finger against the box completely forgetting that he had it there. "Oh! Taehyung, if you truly do see something with me in the future" he got down on one knee.

Taehyung let out a loud gasp. "You better be tying your shoe!" He cried. Jungkook shook his head, "If you're pranking me please stop, I'm serious about these things I will hate you if this is a joke so please don't mess around with me"

Jungkook shook his head again taking out the box, "Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered as his eyes got teary. "You better be joking right now! I will fucking- shit I wouldn't even know what to do"

Jungkook opened the box showing the beautiful shiny ring Taehyung has always wanted every time they visited the store. "Will you-"