23'

23' The Avengers

꧁꧂

"Well, where else could she have gone?!" Natasha shouts at Steve worried about Wanda's sudden disappearance. "I don't know!" Steve yells, he runs his hand over his face, frustrated.

"We've checked everywhere we think she would've gone, but it's like she disappeared from the face of earth." Sam said. Nat sat in down, "Plus, us being fugitives doesn't help our cause." she sighed.

Steve watched as a yellow circled portal appeared and dropped a card, Sam picked it up and read it out loud, "177a Bleecker street, New York" he said then looked at Steve who had a confused look on his face.

"Who the hell just left that?" Natasha said, "That's what I would like to know." Steve replied. "Then should we go to the address?" Sam asked his teammates.

"Nat set course for New York." Steve announced, she nodded and got in the pilot seat. "Let's hope this has something to do with Wanda."

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Steve, Nat, and Sam walk up to the building. "Knock" Steve told Sam, "Wait, why do I have to knock?" he complained, "Just knock" Nat said. Sam sighed and knocked once, when the three were already inside the building.

"Ok! What kind of witchcraft is this?" Sam shouts looking around. "Steve Rogers" a man appears with a red cloak and blue robes.

"Who are you? And why are we here?" Steve asked, "I am Stephen Strange, protector of the New York Sanctum." he said, "Great, now why are we here?" Nat snapped.

"I hear you have concerns about the disappearance of Wanda Maximoff." Stephen said. "What do you know about her?" Steve cautiously asked, "Just that she's disappeared, I have also felt an imbalance in the Multiverse." Stephen replied.

"In the what?" Sam asked confused, "An imbalance, seems like something or someone who doesn't belong in a universe made their way into it." Stephen explained.

"Are you trying to imply that Wanda jumped Universes?" Steve asked, the wizard just nodded. "Ok that's another level of nut job, Wanda can't magically jump worlds." Nat argued.

"You're correct, it shouldn't be possible, but what I want to know is how Wanda has the amount of power to jump in an alternate reality." Stephen said.

"It wasn't Wanda then, maybe someone threw her into it." Sam said, "No, I have seen glimpses of her in this different reality. Her magic is completely conscious of what it's done, but it's like her mind isn't. She doesn't know she pulled herself out of our realm into another." the wizard explained.

The three had a confused look on their faces, "Not even I have enough power now, to do what she has done." Stephen said.

"I refuse to believe this is true." Nat said, "If you do not believe me, Ms. Romanoff, why don't I show you." Stephen said, he lifted his hands and created a mirror.

Wanda's face appeared.

"Hayley I know you hate to sit but you are literally caring a child, rest." the girl ordered

Nat, Steve, and Sam's eyes widened at the sight of the redhead.

"You know Wanda, sometimes your worse then Rebekah." a brunette girl said.

"Sit." Wanda ordered, "So your in a good mood, may I guess it has something to do with Kol?" the pregnant girl teased.

"Hayley!" Wanda scolded, then the mirror went blurry.

"Where...?" Nat started, "In some different reality." Stephen answered, "Can you get her back?" Steve asked, "With the amount of power I have now... no" the sorcerer said, "It would require years of training, and studying to even try and attempt what Wanda did." he said.

"We need her back." Sam said, "I am very aware of how needed Wanda is here, believe me, but I can't do anything about it right now. You'll have to wait, I will learn the proper material and when the time comes we will call her back." Stephen said.

"What do you mean 'when the time comes'?" Nat questioned, "When the time comes you'll know, now if you don't mind because you can't keep your own teammate in control, I have plenty of studying to do, bye bye." Stephen said, in a mere second Steve, Nat, and Sam were outside on the streets of New York.

"What do we do now, Cap?" Sam asked.

Steve sighed "What the magic man told us, wait for the time to come."

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

In another reality, Wanda walked downstairs to find Rebekah smirking at her, "What now bekah?" Wanda sighed, "Oh nothing, just you and my brother confessing your love to each other." the Original smirked, "You listened in!?" Wanda shouted.

"Oh come on, like it was even a shocker." Rebekah said rolling her eyes. Wanda scowled at the vampire. "Plus, Kol was practically skipping when he left this morning, if that didn't give it away I don't know what will." Rebekah laughed.

Wanda shook her head and went into the kitchen for coffee, "So have you two had sex yet?" Rebekah questioned, Wanda spit out her coffee and looked at the vampire with wide eyes and red cheeks, "God Rebekah! No! Not that it even concerns you!" Wanda shouted trying to ignore the heat that was rushing to her face.

Rebekah smirked at the girl, "Right" she said teasingly, the two girls noticed Elijah, Kol, Klaus, and Marcel walk into the courtyard.

The two walked out to meet with them, Rebekah decided to tell them what she had found, "Well, don't you look cheery. Listen to this, a girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving a tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux." she told them.

Kol stepped behind Wanda slipping his arms around her waist, "What?" Klaus asked, "The tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle." Rebekah said.

"Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a Harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're gonna get Davina back... kill the witch who took her place." Marcel said.

Hayley walks in "I have a theory about who one of them could be. Celeste. Mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil is coming." she explained.

Wanda's eyes widened as did Rebekah's, Kol felt uneasy by what was about to be revealed, 

Klaus scoffed "First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us."

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿